What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R14 Fri - Cronulla 19-18 Penrith @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 14: Cronulla v Penrith

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
May is not an NRL player.

A few losses now will stop the invincible aura Panthers had and the pressure that comes along with it. The fact people are bagging them for losses without Origin players shows how out of hand expectations had gotten.

Last week with 8 players out the expectation was they beat a near full strength side. Which is ridiculous. Half the squad was reserve graders. The rest were the guys not good enough for rep selection.

Mate you were playing the Tigers, how many in that Tigers team would be walk up starters for other top 8 sides?

blaza88z

Coach
Just waiting for that Penrith fan to come waltzing in "it doesn't matter that we lost", trust me, when you are top of the ladder and start losing consecutive games, it matters.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Well, Ivan clearly didn't care about winning tonight with that lineup. He obviously doesn't care about the minor premiership, may as well give it to the Storm right now.

age.s

First Grade
Ooof two in a row. Not looking good Panfers
giphy.gif
Who are you and how did you get my 3y/o sons Youtube playlist?

Pantherjim.

Referee
Well done Sharkies on a well deserved win.

And Lol! At anyone who has reached the conclusion that “it’s all downhill from here” for us.

You obviously haven’t been following League for very long.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm not a fan of origin during this part of the season and players being unavailable and I have little emotional attachment to the Blues but it is what it is. I just hope that it will work out in the end and we may find form again when the origin stars come back and we can give the comp a shake. I can't think of many other sports in the world that disrupt their domestic seasons and promote a representative competition to the detriment of the main competition.

Latest posts