What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R8 Sat - Penrith 28-16 Manly @ Carrington

Round 8: Penrith v Manly

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyway, if I start drinking bourbon straight from the bottle now I should be hitting just the right level of drunk for the shitfest we always serve up against the Dogs.

See you lads there

pantherz9103

First Grade
That was one of the few times we'd lacked a flow of possession in that second half and it was partly because of a few uncharacteristic errors as well as good play by Manly but our defence held firm mostly. I tipped us by 12 but it was a tougher second half than I expected.

t-ba

Post Whore
Des is angry again!

Makes a change from him basically being the "This is fine" dog for the first month.

Giraffey Necky Evans looks ready to cry. I like it!

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeah, but both ways. No team was proper ripped more than the other. MX got the angers though.
There was a few that went our way. I think you guys got more of the more crucial ones, but I'll admit I'm biased.

Overall a much improved Manly from a few weeks ago. If Turbo can stay fit they will move up the table.

Our attack still hasn't fully clicked yet, we create so many chances but cant seem to ice the last pass as often as we should. Defensively I can't find much to complain about.

t-ba

Post Whore
Maybe he'll finally drop Garrick lol

tenor.gif

Names Moses Suli as winger next week.

The_Frog

First Grade
That was one of the few times we'd lacked a flow of possession in that second half and it was partly because of a few uncharacteristic errors as well as good play by Manly but our defence held firm mostly. I tipped us by 12 but it was a tougher second half than I expected.
Last time we played them there was a period of the game when they had all the ball, they just couldn't score points. They'll make the finals I reckon. Saab is a dangerous so and so.