What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Mr Spock!

Referee

I want Reynolds to resign but I agree with Anasta here. Reynolds will struggle without Souths but not vice versa.

I would go as far to say that Reynolds would be killing his career leaving Souths. Im ready to be quoted on that.
Adam knows he's on borrowed time.

He wants as long a contract as he can get.

Someone will offer it to him.

Nafedogg

Juniors
I’m torn on the whole situation, then I look at Sutton, he played his guts out on yearly contracts. If Adam can’t survive signing a 1 year 700k contract then maybe there are other issues. He should as Braith says, back himself on yearly contracts. We can’t afford to lose our up and coming halves just because he wants 3 years. It’s important as our squad ages we look towards the future.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Yes Mark Ellison will offer it to him reyno is going nowhere - (fake news) gets Mr spock? I thought Mr Spock was suppose to be smart?lol@fakenewsMrspock..

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Humor never hurt anyone JR as Mr Spock said (someone will offer it to him) that won't happen because reyno is going nowhere so its a pointless negative statement to make its called fake news/fake views lets see who is right tomorrow.Ello will be signing reyno no one else will be signing reyno hopefully this puts all the wabbitoh worry warts to bed lol.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I'll just be glad when all this is over. Just remember that the thing that makes Souths fans so great is that they all come together and have each others backs when times are tough. Leave the infighting to supporters of other clubs, we Souths fans stick together as one.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
No need to have a crack at Spock MB. What he said is correct.

Hi JR have you ever watched star trek? Well Leonard nimoy whom has since passed away played Mr spock in the TV series/movies called star trek he had a super high IQ.Is humour not allowed on here JR? Anyway as I have said countless times reyno is going nowhere!!!! Glory Glory to reyno for resigning to stay at redfern...

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Reyno is going nowhere R20 he will be resigning whether its for 1 year with a 2nd year option in his favour.Reyno will be staying at souths!!!

Mad Bunny

Juniors
RE: Reyno / sadly it seems like I'm about the only positive rabbitoh member on here because I know Mark ellison and I know its already a done deal with Adam reynolds anyway fake news sells!!!!

Jim Rockford

Bench
Hi JR have you ever watched star trek? Well Leonard nimoy whom has since passed away played Mr spock in the TV series/movies called star trek he had a super high IQ.Is humour not allowed on here JR? Anyway as I have said countless times reyno is going nowhere!!!! Glory Glory to reyno for resigning to stay at redfern...
Yeah mate, I have no problem with a bit of humour, but like I said I love it when Bunnies fans stick together. As for Nimoy, I was never a Star Trek fan but I did used to love watching In Search Of.....

callmack1

Staff member
Su'A wary of Souths cap pressure as contract talks kick off: https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/04/05/sua-wary-of-souths-cap-pressure-as-contract-talks-kick-off/

Great to hear Jaydn talk about the club like that. He wants to stay! We'll see what happens.

I'll just be glad when all this is over. Just remember that the thing that makes Souths fans so great is that they all come together and have each others backs when times are tough. Leave the infighting to supporters of other clubs, we Souths fans stick together as one.
100% Jim!! We're on big family on here!!

RE: Reyno / sadly it seems like I'm about the only positive rabbitoh member on here because I know Mark ellison and I know its already a done deal with Adam reynolds anyway fake news sells!!!!
Jeez I hope you're right mate!!

Mad Bunny

Juniors