What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Mad Bunny

Juniors
R20 All is fine mate you will read about ello getting Adam reynolds signature tomorrow for 2 years cheers bunny brother take care and good night.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
What does that mean for Gagai and Su’a staying ?

Hi DR1 mate there are ways around this fake media circus that derails peoples minds Quote: (ignore it) and there will be adjustments made for the players you have mentioned keep the faith time will tell with sua and gags. the storm does their recruitment very very well and we will do the same too, remember all clubs recruitment officers are only human humans make mistakes right legal or illegally ? keep your spirits up DR1 reyno is going nowhere for starters!!!! Glory Glory to Reyno resigning....

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Wow its like a graveyard in here Helloooo don't worry reyno is going nowhere stay tuned everyone and most of all stay positive because i am.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
Shame about liam knights training head knock accident at training he has been ruled out idefinate today his return is unknown.i wish him well.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Unfortunately that isn’t officially the verdict as much as I hope it is. Until it’s official, it’s anyone’s guess. Yes you could be right and I do believe you but until it’s 100% offical - straight from the horses mouth - then I’ll breath a sigh of relief

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have already given the verdict NB94 reyno is going nowhere.
You’d better be right mate otherwise you’ll cop some flak and you’ll have to wear it.

It seems our cap is tight so we have to lose players!

I want Reyno to stay for 2 years but what does that mean for Gagai and Su’a? Plus Cody off contract next year?

Latest posts