What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rnd 24 V Wests Tigers

BxTom

Bench
This is will not be a 'gimmie' game. If the players think this, they'll get dacked. W/T tend to grow another leg when playing us.

I hope we can take them to the cleaners next weekend.
Watched their "defence" against the Sharks and thought Panthers 60+. If they grow another leg, the way they are playing, they'll just trip themselves.

murraymob

Coach
Moses is better of the bench .Cleary just needs to work with the boys strengths .Moses and sorrenson both have changed momentum in games by simply running straight and hard.We have a team of forwards that do more standing out wide than running up the center
I would like to see Cleary sending message out there getting up a few of them during games .When we controll the area around the play the ball both in attack and defence we win

murraymob

Coach
This is will not be a 'gimmie' game. If the players think this, they'll get dacked. W/T tend to grow another leg when playing us.

I hope we can take them to the cleaners next weekend.
I like BX Tom watched the game sharks v tigers there defence was woefull and line speed non existent .It was that bad I could have run for over 109 meters in that game.Even on a bad day they are no threat they have given up for this year

age.s

First Grade
On the flip side I reckon a side like the Dogs could be great for Naden. He’s passionate, wholehearted and the odd dumbass play won’t cost them a premiership. I still think he’s made big steps over the past 2 years and in the right environment can be a really good winger.
I'm willing to give a once in a generation talent like Burton a chance to overcome the curse the Dogs seem to put on recruits, but short of the club itself turning it around, a guy of Nadens quality seems destined for the DWZ style memey bin.

murraymob

Coach
@murraymob has already been on the attack today at wt forum trying to gaslight and upset us.

You make your bed mobster, you’ll have to lie in it buddy.

View attachment 52691
Did you take that photo while asking Ivan for a seat on his bus
Entry to bus denied run like a phantom behind the bus .Actually if you stop off at Bunnings you might find a ladder only way you making the semi finals lol

Fangs

Coach
Brad Arthur is a dead man walking. You'd think he is the next coach to be sacked in the NRL.

Though there is a chance that we end Michael Maguire's coaching career next Sunday. If they concede 50 points again they might just pull the plug early. Or perhaps they will wait for Arthur to get sacked first so the press isn't so hot for them.

franklin2323

Immortal
Brad Arthur is a dead man walking. You'd think he is the next coach to be sacked in the NRL.

Though there is a chance that we end Michael Maguire's coaching career next Sunday. If they concede 50 points again they might just pull the plug early. Or perhaps they will wait for Arthur to get sacked first so the press isn't so hot for them.

I hope they keep Arthur. I like them losing

martielang

Bench
Sorensen doing a great job as an honest toiler/plodder playing good minutes and keeping the middle tight. Every team needs a couple and we have him and the huth.

As for effectiveness of runs though, I don’t think it’s close, Leota in a catwalk. I think he’s been really good starting, probably under-utilised still.

BxTom

Bench

Agree, a few people saying they are right behind him. In political terms that is the death sentence. They are only right behind him as that's the best place to be when you are about to stab somebody in the back.

Did you take that photo while asking Ivan for a seat on his bus
Entry to bus denied run like a phantom behind the bus .Actually if you stop off at Bunnings you might find a ladder only way you making the semi finals lol
EA69463E-2C9B-43E0-9394-DEA3F25A8C2E.jpeg

I heard the nsw government is giving our loyal fans “authorised worker” permits so they can get over the border and give creepy “ underwear obsessed” Ivan another spray.

I remember “ next man up” -ivan said it all week before Leichhardt, tv, papers, probably sent an interstellar message to Mars via a radio telescope thingy and then we just yawned and promptly killed smug dead where it stood. You’ve never been the same.

A good solid belting it was too. The happiest of floggings bringing considerable joy to us and the nrl generally.

Cheeky, naughty and arrogant mobster. Keep your insults off of our pristine wt forum!

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I like BX Tom watched the game sharks v tigers there defence was woefull and line speed non existent .It was that bad I could have run for over 109 meters in that game.Even on a bad day they are no threat they have given up for this year

W/T like Parramatt always seem to 'grow another leg' when playing Penrith. I believe it will be hard fought. W/T got nothing to lose now. Pride has been dented big time.

I am of the belief that no game is a 'gimmie'.

Kilkenny

Coach
W/T like Parramatt always seem to 'grow another leg' when playing Penrith. I believe it will be hard fought. W/T got nothing to lose now. Pride has been dented big time.

Players can be sent of in the 1st minute of the game anything can happen.

I expect us to win well and continue to show improvement but never taken anything for granted.

betcats

Referee
West’s had it all to play for and gave up 50 to another average side, says it all really. They may lift a little for us cause there’s a bit of a rivalry there but if we get up a couple tries it will end up blowing right out.

Kilkenny

Coach
Sorensen doing a great job as an honest toiler/plodder playing good minutes and keeping the middle tight. Every team needs a couple and we have him and the huth.

As for effectiveness of runs though, I don’t think it’s close, Leota in a catwalk. I think he’s been really good starting, probably under-utilised still.
Matt E since he came back in thru necessity has also done a stellar job. Much like Sorensen, low cost, just does the job asked off him and has done it well.

The_Frog

First Grade

We just kept the most lethal attack in the premiership scoreless for the last 60 minutes. I'm confident we can get this done.

Kilkenny

Coach
We didn't play Melbourne
Storm are the benchmark. They are the team to beat, there is no doubt around that whatsoever. I thought the form of Harry Grant was scary. He is the number one dummy half in the game, and they have the number two as well in Brandon Smith. if they get to the GF and I think they will, which ever team comes up against them has to come up with a game plan to somehow take Grant/Smith out of the game. Not sure that’s possible but have to find a way somehow to beat them.