What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Fri - North Qld 20-24 Parramatta @ Queensland Country Bank

Finals Week 3: North Qld v Parramatta

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
There were a few times that the youngens like Nanai, Robson, Drinkwater etc went for glory plays when a pass was on. They’ll be hungry next year though.
100% mate.

Was an amazing year, Paypay has instilled a great attitude amongst the playing group and brought the club out of the depths of the previous rut we were in.

Only thing left is to get Robson to sign a nice long term deal......

I'm so happy with that win. Outstanding performance. The Cowboys threw everything at us, but our defence was everywhere. Im proud of the boys tonight. Wow Grand Final, I wouldn't have thought about it weeks ago. Shaun Laine, RCG, Gutho, Papa, outstanding.

One game to go, but I'm confident Arthur will get them prepared for the big one

Well done on the Cowboys for a great season, Payten has turned that club around and I have great respect for him, especially after that press conference.

Which idiot said Townsend was going to be the worst buy? Not sure if that was a joke at the press conference
Parramatta defended more competently and took the few chances they had. It was a reversal of the game in Darwin. In that game Parra dominated possession and territory but botched plenty of tries.

I'm filthy with my team for falling away after Origin. Hopefully this is the kick up the arse we need to get back on track. Our defence has been inept for months. We've let in soft tries through lapses in concentration. We were lucky to get away with it against Sharks, Sea Eagles and Tigers. Eventually it was going to catch up with us. No one to blame but ourselves.

The two RCG tries were down to the most embarrassing defensive reads I've seen in ages. He should buy himself a lottery ticket.

Last edited:

butchmcdick

Immortal
You didn't Choke you were gifted an easy draw all season and came up against another team in the first week with another easy draw..

If the Cowboys were a good side they win up in Townsville tonight. They didn't boohoo.

I would not be comparing Rugby Union to League.and their officiating or rules.
Cowboys botched at least 2 or 3 tries, conceded two of the softest tries and had two tries awarded to Parra off forward passes. If your team plays like that next week you'll get flogged because there's no way Rabbitohs or Panthers will gift you with 12 points.

The Rosco

Bench
@The Rosco Mitch Moses what a player ? He could single handily take the Tigers to the finals
Yes indeed. What a player.
If they were playing multisport, he would have gotten a score of 10, plus a touchdown pass last night.
He scored 12 for the 2 6's out on the full, lost 2 for the poor goal miss, and of course deserves credit for the Brady-esque pass for the first try.
What a sham that Parra won last night.
Let's hope they don't choke next week, so you can finally join in the conversation when the grown ups are talking about when their team won the comp.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes indeed. What a player.
If they were playing multisport, he would have gotten a score of 10, plus a touchdown pass last night.
He scored 12 for the 2 6's out on the full, lost 2 for the poor goal miss, and of course deserves credit for the Brady-esque pass for the first try.
What a sham that Parra won last night.
Let's hope they don't choke next week, so you can finally join in the conversation when the grown ups are talking about when their team won the comp.

My dude you have become the forum carp.

Rhyno is the most obvious troll of all time and he just needs a 19c tin of black and gold sweet corn and you're tearing the rod out of his hand.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When I woke up after about 2 hours sleep my dick said to me “bruh, it was only a prelim. Wtf you gonna do to me if they win next week”

stfu you crusty, dust shooting merkin, I’m trying to sleep.
If Bella Nippa gets up my older fella would of been even sorer.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My dude you have become the forum carp.

Rhyno is the most obvious troll of all time and he just needs a 19c tin of black and gold sweet corn and you're tearing the rod out of his hand.
Imagine having Rhyno living rent free in your head, the worst most obvious troll on LU.

How embarrassing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

news limited desperately trying to whip up controversy

As Payton is quoted as saying in the article we had our chances but we just weren’t good enough

f**k off with your attempts at trying to portray our club as blowing up over the forward pass. We’ve moved on from the Paul Green JT days
Payten was all class last night, your team is in very good hands. Should be coach of the year.

Latest posts