What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Fri - North Qld 20-24 Parramatta @ Queensland Country Bank

Finals Week 3: North Qld v Parramatta

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
You’re a champion.

But as a neutral, that forward pass, it’s taken a bit of the shine and lustre off the eels win.

Not to run them down, eels are grouse, but I’d have preferred a more compelling result.

I will say that once again, Bea comes up with a miraculous winning game plan despite the best efforts of Moses to cruel it.

Taking you lot up the middle was a master stroke. Unexpected. Total genius.

Hes much loved and admired by many rank and file wests tigers fans. An affection and affinity for his achievements. Why we didn’t go after him instead of ciraldo is stupefying. He’s the dopers trip.
Friends say he's trying just hard enough, and he's arguably hip

Give it to me baby

Eelementary

Post Whore
How are the grand final tickets going to go on sale for members? Will there be a code sent out or do ticketed members have a separate access portal?

I think you can log in to the Eels website using your membership details, at the allocated time, and purchase them.

Yes I also remember Eels getting beaten by the Bulldogs and then beating them. Good teams generally learn.

I remember that game everyone mentioned it this week why your mob would beat us 😂

1 by 1 point.

We are in the GF who cares what you hope 🖕
For the sane Eels fans who are good winners I hope your mob win, but if Penrith wins I'll think of you and LOL.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Friends say he's trying just hard enough, and he's arguably hip

Give it to me baby
The Offspring What GIF

gerg

Juniors
You don't want the bunker to check forward passes because union does it?

That doesn't make sense.

Please let's not turn this into a pointless code war thread.

I've seen so many games marred by teams being awarded tries off forward passes it's not funny. It's a terrible look for the game.

Your team .... my team ... are both highly likely to be absolutely shafted by a dodgy bunker call on a forward pass. The amount of times the bunker has screwed up this year, and you want them more involved?