What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member
Very poor from Knighty if that's true. I'd expect a lot more from anyone, let alone a role model like him.

In regards to Talakai, wasn't there a drug issue or something there too? I could be wrong.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Any of you blokes know why Talakai was sacked from Souths? I can’t find the reason in old news articles.

I dont know if the exact reason was ever released to the public but I think I remember at the time souths saying it was disciplinary reasons.

He's turned out to be a great player now. Im happy for him and I hope he keeps getting better. Obviously he's grown as a person because of the hardship he went through.

SBD82

Coach
I dont know if the exact reason was ever released to the public but I think I remember at the time souths saying it was disciplinary reasons.

He's turned out to be a great player now. Im happy for him and I hope he keeps getting better. Obviously he's grown as a person because of the hardship he went through.
Yeah it seems that way. All the articles make pretty vague references, but must have been something going on.

Good to see he’s in a better place now. I think we sometimes underestimate how young NRL players actually are, and how pressure and fame can weigh heavily on a young bloke.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think Liam should be fined and miss a game. Not good to flee the scene, not have the dog on a lead and not check on the lady.

I think Knight is going through some personal stuff. He hasn't been playing very well on the footy field ever since Bennett left. Maybe souths need to sit down and have a talk with him and see if he's still enjoying playing for South Sydney or if he wants to go play for Bennett at the Dolphins.

Its definitely not the kind of behaviour we want from our players and I think until he gets himself sorted he should be stood down from top side.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah it seems that way. All the articles make pretty vague references, but must have been something going on.

Good to see he’s in a better place now. I think we sometimes underestimate how young NRL players actually are, and how pressure and fame can weigh heavily on a young bloke.

100%. Its a shame how as supporters as soon as we see a player do something bad we think "what a shit merkin", when the reality probably is, is that theyre probably experiencing a lot of headnoise from all the pressure.

You have to perform or youre unemployed that is some serious pressure to put on young blokes whos brains aren't even fully developed.

Hate to see any young player from any team just shafted.

Veracity14

Juniors

Playing for the shonks isn’t a better place

Veracity14

Juniors
I think Knight is going through some personal stuff. He hasn't been playing very well on the footy field ever since Bennett left. Maybe souths need to sit down and have a talk with him and see if he's still enjoying playing for South Sydney or if he wants to go play for Bennett at the Dolphins.

Its definitely not the kind of behaviour we want from our players and I think until he gets himself sorted he should be stood down from top side.

Hes been playing very well, you just created an analogy based on what you “think”? Going through some personal stuff? Can we just clarify that? If you don’t know him & you don’t know that he’s got personal issues then it really is best to not even allude to it

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hes been playing very well, you just created an analogy based on what you “think”? Going through some personal stuff? Can we just clarify that? If you don’t know him & you don’t know that he’s got personal issues then it really is best to not even allude to it

I never claimed to know him, thats why I used the word 'think'.

You are right, it's an opinion. I dont know what else would explain his actions.

He hasn't been playing 'very' well. Coming off the bench against the dragons and bulldogs flattered him a little bit but he's not at the same level he was last year or the year before that.

Veracity14

Juniors
I never claimed to know him, thats why I used the word 'think'.

You are right, it's an opinion. I dont know what else would explain his actions.

He hasn't been playing 'very' well. Coming off the bench against the dragons and bulldogs flattered him a little bit but he's not at the same level he was last year or the year before that.

He’s come back gangbusters
we’ve established you obviously don’t know him & w’ve established you wouldn’t have a clue if he has personal problems so that leaves no reason what so ever to even bring something so inane up
He might have sore knackers?
He may be being visited by aliens & they’re keeping him up late
He might have a new “three wheeler”
He might even be playing well off the bench having had a long stint of concussion issues which is great to see, that’s what we can be sure about because that’s what we know for sure