What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Targets

Ads

First Grade
Imagine Curtis back in the shire. Can’t even keep himself out of trouble away from his mates.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Imagine Curtis back in the shire. Can’t even keep himself out of trouble away from his mates.
He is going to land somewhere, he might start off at the Jets.
We do need a centre and if he could fix his off field attitude, he might be a cheap option

shaggs

Coach
See the “Anything and Everything” thread.
Surprised no one has set up a “Alan Jones is a flog” thread - we’d have all sorts of carry on
Alan is actually a really good bloke. I don’t have a bad word to say about him. In all my dealings with him the past 15 years, he always remembered my wife and daughters names and always asked about them before we started to work. This is all from a casual mention many years before, when he asked about family etc.
He can rant and rave all he likes. Not everything he says is shock jock rubbish

Quicksilver

Bench
Alan is actually a really good bloke. I don’t have a bad word to say about him. In all my dealings with him the past 15 years, he always remembered my wife and daughters names and always asked about them before we started to work. This is all from a casual mention many years before, when he asked about family etc.
He can rant and rave all he likes. Not everything he says is shock jock rubbish

and yet he carries on like an absolute pig on radio and Tv

Reactions: PJ

Latest posts