What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Bukowski

Juniors
Maybe fans from the past were sick sometimes having 4 venues to go to.
Wests have lost the support of Campbelltown. They've ignored the area for at least a decade and the club looks more and more like a rebadged Balmain every year. I doubt they will win them back

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Could you imagine a Tri-Series in NZ featuring the Kiwis, Tonga & Samoa running parallel to Origin?

You would comfortably draw 20K+ to all 3 matches and would do wonders for the Kiwis profile and NZRL bank account.
Would need a 3 week mid season window of no NRL for it

horrie hastings

First Grade
Central Coast is the place to be tomorrow

Almost sold out NRL game

Mariners celebrations

Biggest weekend in Gosford's sporting history for sure!

GA sold out but still a fair few seats available in parts of the upper deck on the Eastern side, most of those could easily disappear tomorrow but at worst it is looking like 18-19,000 crowd which is pretty close to 20,060 capacity.

SouthsCountry

Juniors
Mariners celebrations? I don't follow soccer but what celebration was that?
They won the A League 6-1 over Melbourne City (absolutely no publicity around the game lol)

Because of the NRL game apparently their celebrations are at Erina Fair Shopping Centre. Dare say a few may leave that mid morning function around lunchtime for a dose of rugby league!

BTW the final drew 26k at Parramatta, which is only about the same as the Eels get against a Sydney club. It was Central Coast v Melbourne though so the league's plan to come back to the "home of soccer" in Sydney clearly backfired not selling out a 30,000 seat venue.

Was good to see them win though, a battler club like Cronulla (and my nominal A-League team)

Latest posts