What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

yakstorm

First Grade
There was less than 200 tickets left for the match at kick off, so even if those CCRL fixtures weren't on, the final crowd wouldn't have changed much.

As for why the clash occurred, the question should go to the CCRL. They are one of partners of the event and it's been known for months that the Roosters game was going to be played today at 2pm. The NRL can't force the CCRL to change its schedule and a Sunday afternoon was always going to be an easier sell than a Saturday night.

As for why the Bulldogs, a condition of taking a match to the CC (to get NRL support), is the opponent needs to be a Sydney club, simply because the NRL got sick of underwriting dud fixtures. The Roosters most recent deal with the CCRL also says they'll bring a high profile opponent, after they previously brought the likes of the Titans & Cowboys before COVID.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
18,8XX in Townsville. Awesome result.

Heard the ground announcer call it, but I'm sure it won't be released for a day or so.

Vibing

Juniors
That’s roughly 100000 for 6 games. Should crack about 118000 for the round at an average of 17000
no crowd from Shark Park yet , but it was somewhere around 12 to 13K

11201 at Campbelltown
23686 in NZ
18736 on the GC
18338 on the CC
18867 in NQ

about 103 to 104K so far

18K minimum at Penrith
maybe more

about 17250 to 17500 av per game

origin hangover ?
yea right

Pneuma

First Grade
Boy, do we need a team in the Central Coast.
Either relocate someone or bring the Bears back.
As my mother used to say ‘one sparrow does not a summer make’. You don’t just plant teams especially failed ones in places just because of one good crowd. The central coast just require a commitment from an existing club like manly to partner it with pathways and development programs. Sydney does not need another team.

Harry O

Juniors
As my mother used to say ‘one sparrow does not a summer make’. You don’t just plant teams especially failed ones in places just because of one good crowd. The central coast just require a commitment from an existing club like manly to partner it with pathways and development programs. Sydney does not need another team.
Ok how about this then, why not every week a Sydney club must play in the central Coast? And forfeit home ground advantage. I think the NRL needs to look at this coz man I've been there many times to know just how popular Rugby League is. The people are screaming for it

Pneuma

First Grade
Ok how about this then, why not every week a Sydney club must play in the central Coast? And forfeit home ground advantage. I think the NRL needs to look at this coz man I've been there many times to know just how popular Rugby League is. The people are screaming for it
Nice sentiment but ain’t gonna happen

Vibing

Juniors
people get to games there because they're special events

by about year 6
some games would be getting 6K

Vibing

Juniors
what we're doing now is where it needs to be

& not just on this
on so many elements of the NRL

some of the derp ideas Ive seen suggested in the last week are hilarious

its not broke
nothing to fix

Harry O

Juniors
people get to games there because they're special events

by about year 6
some games would be getting 6K
Let's make it a special event everyweek ha?
After leaving a mates place in the central Coast once, I went to Gosford train station to head back to Sydney and the amount of fans that were travelling to Sydney for game day was unbelievable. The train was full of NRL fans..Most in Souths jerseys..

Vibing

Juniors
Let's make it a special event everyweek ha?
After leaving a mates place in the central Coast once, I went to Gosford train station to head back to Sydney and the amount of fans that were travelling to Sydney for game day was unbelievable. The train was full of NRL fans..Most in Souths jerseys..
lets leave it as it is ha ?

Latest posts