What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

jim_57

Staff member
NRL has Dolphins V Knights as 42,042. Looks like they’ve done the cumulative total for the end of each game like they did for Magic weekend.

Iamback

Coach
Two 15k crowds tomorrow will see an aggregate of over 150k.

That would be the 9th round of over 150k this season.

There have been less than 60 rounds in premiership history to have reached that mark.

This shit's nuts and the Dolphins alone don't account for it.

Very mild and dry winter had a huge say

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Surely 25k or there abouts in Newcastle the next 3 weekends

The only thing that’ll let it down is the lack of sharks support in Newcastle. South’s and Dogs have decent support in Newy whilst the sharks usually struggle to pull a crowd.

Valheru

Coach
Penrith have started counting those who don't show, more should do it
Lol what?

Attendance is how many people were at the game. The gate can include those that paid and didn't attend (members) but the attendance is what it is.

Iamback

Coach
Lol what?

Attendance is how many people were at the game. The gate can include those that paid and didn't attend (members) but the attendance is what it is.

If the ticket is sold, hasn't the club made money from the sale? Why should it not go against the crowd?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Two 15k crowds tomorrow will see an aggregate of over 150k.

That would be the 9th round of over 150k this season.

There have been less than 60 rounds in premiership history to have reached that mark.

This shit's nuts and the Dolphins alone don't account for it.

Parra - 22k
Raiders - 15k

So we will be fine

docbrown

Coach
the problem with the Gold Coast is there is also a shit load of retiree age Victorians there who support Victorian based AFL clubs
Yep but they'll be dead within 10-30 years and without children they're not actually passing their game onto the next generation. Don't get me wrong. There will always be niche support on the Gold Coast for fumbleball but it will mostly be ex-Victorian retirees replacing dead ex-Victorian retirees.

beave

Coach
23k apparently at Parra.

I still think they fudge their figures deluxe. The pics I've seen mid game of the stadium they're 100% taking the piss with their announced figure.

Harry O

Juniors
23k apparently at Parra.

I still think they fudge their figures deluxe. The pics I've seen mid game of the stadium they're 100% taking the piss with their announced figure.
U think they use the drop ball calculater?

Latest posts