What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

t-ba

Post Whore
That 10k is way more than I expected.

Man alive will that 6pm final round match against the Wiggers draw roughly three people.

Hope they kick the shit out of us.

Harry O

Juniors
watching our NSW Cup team beat a poor Manly... Wasn't worth dealing with Military Road in peak hour
You know how many times I've been to Penrith?
Not once have I complained about the distance.

And the comment before 4 hours going there and 4 hours back,is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Were they going to Port Macquarie and back were they?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

And the comment before 4 hours going there and 4 hours back,is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Yeah 90 mins tops these days, bit longer if you’re a toll dodging sook.

Iamback

Coach

On a work night though?

4 hours would be total travel time. It is easily 2 hours on public transport at that time

Harry O

Juniors
On a work night though?

4 hours would be total travel time. It is easily 2 hours on public transport at that time
Most people finnish work by 4pm,so you got 4 hours to plan your trip.
But to get from Penrith to Brooky in 4 hours is somewhat funny lol..

Iamback

Coach
Most people finnish work by 4pm,so you got 4 hours to plan your trip.
But to get from Penrith to Brooky in 4 hours is somewhat funny lol..

4 hours in total. 2 hours each way

Lets assume they finish work at 4. You aren't allowing for the early start for work the next day.

A 4pm finish is a 7.30 start time. After a midnight getting home, for just a nothing game. That is what you get with Thurs night games though

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
4 hours in total. 2 hours each way

Lets assume they finish work at 4. You aren't allowing for the early start for work the next day.

A 4pm finish is a 7.30 start time. After a midnight getting home, for just a nothing game. That is what you get with Thurs night games though
Tbf his initial comment was responding to some Penrith nuffy who claimed it took 4 hours to get to Brooky and then another 4 to head home.

But yes, Thursday is trash.

Iamback

Coach
Tbf his initial comment was responding to some Penrith nuffy who claimed it took 4 hours to get to Brooky and then another 4 to head home.

But yes, Thursday is trash.

Yes but there are a few in our fanbase who travel a bit to our games. Katoomba to Penrith for example is an hour but particularly on Public Transport would be a few hours/depends where you work too.

Thursday is great for the sponsors, shit for crowds