What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Iamback

Coach
Decided to go to the Sharks game last minute...nightmare on PT

9753 crowd, better than I expected

Still easier than going to Cairns lol

Or bloody Vegas for that matter :(

That is what us fans who live in Sydney say. PT makes it a task to get to these week night games

taste2taste

Juniors
Is it to early to predict a crowd for Vegas double header ?

I'm going to be positive and predict a sell out ! If it's promoted well + cheap tickets + touring Aussies + Tzyu and Whittacker fighting same week + large pacific islander population in Vegas = sell out :D

Although, considering the tiny crowds Major League Rugby and cricket get.. and the Kiwis V Eng test got .... the double header could easily pull a crowd of 15k :(

SouthsCountry

Juniors
That is what us fans who live in Sydney say. PT makes it a task to get to these week night games
I once spent 6 hours getting to a game and 4 hours getting home to my accommodation which is usually a one and a bit hour ride

Souths v Manly earlier this year at Accor

Pneuma

First Grade
Didn't look good on TV, I was thinking 6-7000.
I think that was about right at kick off. 6pm is a really bad kick off time for that ground. Took me 90 minutes to get there by car from my mates place on a Friday night and he lived in Menai.

Harry O

Juniors
f**king poms thousands of kilometres away with no f**king clue.

Great crowds in a great competition. Its been a surprising year, look forward to the bumper finals crowds.
Talking about Poms, Reds missing in action. Probably got one way ticket to the moon with his frequent flyer points....

Brian potter

First Grade
f**king poms thousands of kilometres away with no f**king clue.

Great crowds in a great competition. Its been a surprising year, look forward to the bumper finals crowds.
I’ve throughly enjoyed the amazing games and incredible big crowds in the NRL this year apart from the bollocks crowd’s being served up in the shire.