What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Ages away but Origin 2 at Suncorp has pretty much sold out to single seats in the general allocation. Only a few left in the Maroon Membership and Blatchy's Blues bays. Only restricted view and those held for promoters/ sponsors left which will be released later.

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 8.54.10 am.png

Ages away but Origin 2 at Suncorp has pretty much sold out to single seats in the general allocation. Only a few left in the Maroon Membership and Blatchy's Blues bays. Only restricted view and those held for promoters/ sponsors left which will be released later.

View attachment 70773

The try zone has always been a good seller for away teams at our home games.

Then at half time, the crowd changes sides and we walk past the other teams fans with our heads down while they laugh and make fun of us.

Eels fans are fickle. Their team has let them down for nearly 40 years now.
If they have success, it will be a giant awakened.
I expect the same could be said of a number of AFL teams. But their supporters still turn up.

AFL fans seem to enjoy watching AFL games. Perhaps we should encourage NRL fans to enjoy watching NRL games. Novel idea for RL, but it could catch on.

We'll see the difference in a fortnight. Richmond v Carlton is first-up. Think we can safely assume the crowd will be more than 17k.

Pneuma

First Grade
I expect the same could be said of a number of AFL teams. But their supporters still turn up.

AFL fans seem to enjoy watching AFL games. Perhaps we should encourage NRL fans to enjoy watching NRL games. Novel idea for RL, but it could catch on.

We'll see the difference in a fortnight. Richmond v Carlton is first-up. Think we can safely assume the crowd will be more than 17k.
Why are you posting this irrelevant shite? Go to an afl forum or to the afl thread. Alternatively go away.

Why are you posting this irrelevant shite? Go to an afl forum or to the afl thread. Alternatively go away.
This kind of knee-jerk reaction doesn't help NRL.

If you were a little more objective you would recognize a desire for everyone, particularly the media, to stop talking the game down.

Dark Corner

Juniors
It’s not a terrible crowd but it’s hard not to find it disappointing. Grand finalist last year against one of the perennial top teams in the comp. This is the sort of game that should draw a big crowd.

Having said that few games this year will reach that high on Thursday night.

Ed Sheeran is decent. Also this is the moment you became grandpa Simpson, we all get there eventually.
Nah I'm still in awe of all those good bands that came about in Punk/Post Punk 1976-1986.

That was then, but not this season.

I hope not brother.

The forum loves humility and skank.

@SLRBRONCOS made his name on this forum touching his toes and being the gimps mistress, now he holds two whips and a rubber ferret between his teeth, when his mouth is unzipped.

I want to grow up like him.

Last edited: