What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Theknightsrule7

Juniors
Rain hanging around Newcastle and forecast looks like it will be wet tomorrow too. Which will probably take a few thousand off the knights crowd.

yobbo84

First Grade
A month of unseasonable warmth, we get 3 away games. First home game = windy and rainy. No luck at all.

Dark Corner

Juniors
Only a matter of time IMO, like everything else, magic round in Brisbane will lose its luster at some point and not get the same crowds it once did.

I would have a 3 year rotation of Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. That 3rd year can potentially be rotated with Adelaide and Perth ad well.
New Zealand ?

SouthsCountry

Juniors
I suppose in the rain that wasn't so bad, but was hoping for atleast 25k
18,379 was frickin amazing considering the sh*tshow with public transport today

I was on the exact train that was heading to the game when the Homebush meltdown that triggered a city-wide culling of services struck at 3pm.

We were on the train for an hour stuck there at Burwood, unable to proceed. We were all told to exit via the front of the train, which then took ages as well.

We then were siphoned into downturn Burwood where it was pouring in a concrete jungle and there was a 2 hour wait for trains and buses.

An old couple who I spoke to actually got an Uber to Terrigal, as the bus to get them back on through Ryde to Gosford was going to take two hours. I tagged along as they went through olympic park. The uber was very expensive to say the least.

Then, it took me 4 hours to get home. 13 hour round trip.

Lucky we won, that's all I'm saying.

Frank Burge

Juniors

I was on the exact train that was heading to the game when the Homebush meltdown that triggered a city-wide culling of services struck at 3pm.

We were on the train for an hour stuck there at Burwood, unable to proceed. We were all told to exit via the front of the train, which then took ages as well.

We then were siphoned into downturn Burwood where it was pouring in a concrete jungle and there was a 2 hour wait for trains and buses.

An old couple who I spoke to actually got an Uber to Terrigal, as the bus to get them back on through Ryde to Gosford was going to take two hours. I tagged along as they went through olympic park. The uber was very expensive to say the least.

Saturday night, 2 Sydney teams playing well, remembering one of South’s greats and you think that is amazing! 2k more than the C grade shit show that turned up on Thursday night as you described. If the Parra v Penrith game was last night it’s min 25k. South’s have had half a decade of success and haven’t been able to grow there base in any meaningful way.

Harry O

Juniors

Wow I feel your pain,we were in this situation aswell a few years back. When will they fix this issue with trains,it's been going on for ages,they always promise they'll get it right....yeah maybe when pigs fly 🙄....yes congrats to the bunnies it could've gone either way,but they won it for the man who's up in the heavens with the 😇 now....

Marlins

Juniors
If last nights game was played at the Brand spanking new SFS last night the crowd would’ve easily been above 20k, and looked so much better on tele. It’s so stupid we’re still playing regular season games at Homebush. Hopefully South’s can get a new deal signed to move back there.

Warriors Fever

Juniors

I swear this happens way too frequently, signals down, how have they not figured out a fail safe. It’s like we are a third world country.

Dark Corner

Juniors
If last nights game was played at the Brand spanking new SFS last night the crowd would’ve easily been above 20k, and looked so much better on tele. It’s so stupid we’re still playing regular season games at Homebush. Hopefully South’s can get a new deal signed to move back there.
And never a truer word said.

Latest posts