What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Diamond

Juniors
I think he's pro-QLD and wants a QLD side to be referred as the best team going around, I can't see why he would have it in for Penrith specifically
When the discussion about Cleary and where he sits in regard to past halfbacks, he didn't want to discuss Clearys talents, instead said all the Qld kids want to be Walsh...idiot.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
and just sooooooooooooooooooooo much better looking
90s believe GIF

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It is absolutely outrageous that the idea that Gee gives advantage to the Panthers and disadvantage to the Broncos is even a talking point in the media. f**k this comp is a joke. If anything we should be sending a bouquet of flowers to NRL 360 for shining such a big spotlight on it tonight.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It is absolutely outrageous that the idea that Gee gives advantage to the Panthers and disadvantage to the Broncos is even a talking point in the media. f**k this comp is a joke. If anything we should be sending a bouquet of flowers to NRL 360 for shining such a big spotlight on it tonight.
There's no advantage meatpress.

Penrith have lost about 10 games in the last 4 years. You were wooden spooners 4 years ago, of course your record is going to be worse.

Iamback

Coach

What ref does the Panthers not having a winning record with over the last 4 years?

on the flip side Broncos have struggled, So find a ref with a good record for them

Latest posts