What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
Doesn‘t Tallis have any shame the guy likes rewriting his own history , he was a good player But he wasn’t a saint, he has thrown more punches than Rocky Balboa, and he is having a go at Luai pretty hypocritical if you tell me.
My favourite part was when Tallis bagged Gallen for throwing them. I still haven’t forgotten Tallis assaulting Ben Ross for no reason back in the day.

KennySterling

Juniors
My favourite part was when Tallis bagged Gallen for throwing them. I still haven’t forgotten Tallis assaulting Ben Ross for no reason back in the day.
Best was when he started on Wigan's Terry O'Connor - a flurry of punches and O'Connor just stands there, unloads one and splits Tallis.

Iamback

Coach
It's not about the players. It's the jersey the represent that should be hated.

Honestly even Walsh isn't bad. My youngest kid loves him and I have no issue with that. His favourite players are To'o, Critter and Cleary. But he loves Walsh, Ponga, Mitchell etc.. really likes the highlight reel players.

The only players worthy of hating are the shit ones who lose your teams
games (not actual hate though) and the violent psychopaths etc. who shouldn't be near the game.

Correct.

Crichton's last game for us this week

If Luai leaves next year, people aren't going to start liking us again. They will just find some other lame excuse.

Kids and young people don't because they are used to it from the NBA and stuff.

Wb1234

Referee
It wasn’t no reason

Ross lipped off at him said he was getting old

Iamback

Coach
Why do Panthers fans have an obsessive need for validation? You're the best, you don't need people to like you or tell you you're the best.

Just enjoy what is likely a once-in-a-lifetime successful period for your club.

Just strange is all.

Warriors have a proven scumbag, didn't stop the band wagon

Yet some aren't going to Broncs due to Walsh
Or Panthers due to Luai.

I don't like the Broncos, that is them being dirty Qlders though.

It is strange some people's reasoning

Iamback

Coach
Yeah I agree with this. I don't even hate Luai - I'll shit talk his cringy behaviour until the death of me but some of his shitmerkin behaviour is good for lols (even if I can't stand it) and necessary for entertainment. I deal with accountants and economists at work, I'd prefer sport be full of personalities.

The funniest thing for me is that most Penrith fans that can't stand Walsh are the ones that defend Luai at an obsessive level. And it's ironic, because Walsh is of the same ilk, though 5 years younger.

For me with Walsh is, he is going off too early get success. Then go for it.

The NRL is full of confident, shit talkers which is good but pick your moments to shit talk

Even Luai wasn't like this until 2021. He had a couple of years getting his place in the game.