What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
You f**ken wot mate? Right f**king Sherlock Holmes you are eh?

If I was gonna create a fake account and spend 8 years posting over 15000 messages I wouldn’t pretend to support the f**king Dragons.
I support St Merge? Were you dropped on the head at birth?
I hate the Dragons with a passion but only an idiot would say that Dragons team of the 50's & 60's isn't the greatest ever.
You've just confirmed you share the one solitary brain cell as that GROTD merkin.

Generalzod

Immortal
The whole stadium thought they had done enough said Kevvie, well Kevvie enough wasn’t enough winners go home and f**k the prom Queen

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
I support St Merge? Were you dropped on the head at birth?
I hate the Dragons with a passion but only an idiot would say that Dragons team of the 50's & 60's isn't the greatest ever.
You've just confirmed you share the one solitary brain cell as that GROTD merkin.
Jesus Christ mate. How shitfaced did you get for the GF?

I know you’re not a Dragons supporter. You don’t have the sense of humour to survive it.

I swear to god. f**king sharks supporters. The most pathetic sledgers in the game.

Generalzod

Immortal
Jesus Christ mate. How shitfaced did you get for the GF?

I know you’re not a Dragons supporter. You don’t have the sense of humour to survive it.

I swear to god. f**king sharks supporters. The most pathetic sledgers in the game.

All supporters sledge, personally i take it as a compliment. lol

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Just watched the highlights. Despite being an annoying beautiful-eyed dickhead and having a generally crap game, Walsh’s break for Mam’s third try was utterly magnificent. Probably the most explosive run I’ve seen all year.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It is always hard to tell because a high percentage of our fanbase wear the pink, If it was all black then these things are easier.

I did notice a high amount of neutral fans wearing other teams jerseys
Nah dude, farrrrr more broncos fans there. Even the Riff fans next to me (who were pleasant and nice to me all game) were shocked by it.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Broncos to take this hard and miss the 8 next year.
I’m slightly worried about this, but there’s a pretty big difference between our last squad that lost a grand final and this one.

Our current squad are all really good mates and I believe they will stick together through the pain and motivate each other.

The 2015 squad were seemingly a mess. Maguire wasn’t liked by much of the group, Hunt and Milford barely spoke outside of training. Parker was boring. The whole vibe was off with that team.