What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Haven’t spent much time on LU lately. (Which has been good for perspective - no LU smug to put up with).

Just dropped in to say….

EAD Broncos. You soulless f**king News limited filth.

Gratz panthers. Absolutely f**king cracking game.
NRL 360 is going to priceless next year. Especially with that numbskull Gordie and that Qld turncoat Mark Carrol. Gotta give a mention for Benny Elias who back us unlike Blocker Roach.

Steel Saints

Juniors
Congratulations to Penrith on their 5th title. That means the Panthers has eclipsed Parramatta, who are stuck on four premierships. And congrats to all the Panthers fans on this site.

Commiserations to Brisbane, and to all of the Broncos fans here on LU. Broncos will come back. But still can't get over the last 20 minutes, even close to three hours after full time.

What a way to achieve a three peat!

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith could win 5-6 comps in a row

They are f**king machines

I am very jealous :(

I hope their supporters appreciate the rarity of what they're witnessing
Thanks Yobbs. Maybe in time of reflection after our run ends, we'll collectively realise the gravity of the fantastic run we are going through.

JokerEel

Coach
Congratulations to Penrith on their 5th title. That means the Panthers has eclipsed Parramatta, who are stuck on four premierships. And congrats to all the Panthers fans on this site.

Commiserations to Brisbane, and to all of the Broncos fans here on LU. Broncos will come back. But still can't get over the last 20 minutes, even close to three hours after full time.

What a way to achieve a three peat!

Ffs they also jumped the Storm!!!!!

Wizardman

First Grade
As someone who has watched 30+ years of NRL - how do my fellow oldies feel? On paper this is the greatest dynasty I’ve ever seen and Cleary the greatest player. I find it hard to accept that though. Cleary has certainly come up clutch a bit but it’s like he needs to dig himself a hole first before he comes up ‘clutch’ later. Also his overall skill set is just so meh.
Thing is.....his side is so good that Cleary rarely needs to engineer a win from behind. Tonight (as well as a few other situations this season) ....he was very clutch. Despite his lack of success in the Origin arena, I consider him in the elite class of halfback.

JokerEel

Coach
As someone who has watched 30+ years of NRL - how do my fellow oldies feel? On paper this is the greatest dynasty I’ve ever seen and Cleary the greatest player. I find it hard to accept that though. Cleary has certainly come up clutch a bit but it’s like he needs to dig himself a hole first before he comes up ‘clutch’ later. Also his overall skill set is just so meh.

I think they will get 4 in a row right now no team can match them not even the Broncos next year.

GongPanther

Referee
As a neutral that was an incredible game. Hopefully my crappy team realise the standard they need to get to if they want to win the comp.

The Panthers roster gets pillaged every year, this year they'll loose the games best center and bench impact player, sooner or later they'll loose.
Heh-heh...we have more to fill the spots that are empty.

Latest posts