What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRN

Juniors
Well what would you call it genius?
The promise of a good time. Let's face it, when she saw the video she was gushing. If the old man was smart (if he's still around), hopefully he took advantage and threw the leg over as she probably hasn't been that moist in years. Just hope he's learned how to pull out by now.

Last edited:

Pantherjim.

Referee
Is this really an issue? He got sledged and sledged back. Jog on.

Clutch your f**kin pearls when you're watching Cliffy slip the CC medal past Walsh's delectable eyebrows, down over that perfect nose, past that Univeral kiss magnet and onto his supple chesticles.

What the f*ck do pearls have to do with anything?

Do you think Jarome Luai would have responded the same way if some teenage Brisbane fan sledged that “Payne Hass was going to rip his head off” and even if he did, what do you think the public outcry and media attention would be like?

If you can’t take a sledge from some teenage f*cktard in a Panthers Jersey without retaliating with personal threats against said f*cktards Mum, perhaps you shouldn’t be representing Brisbane or Queensland as a champion fullback, much less touted as a better Fullback than Dylan Edwards or the “Face of the NRL”?

You seem upset.

gUt

Coach
What the f*ck do pearls have to do with anything?

Do you think Jarome Luai would have responded the same way if some teenage Brisbane fan sledged that “Payne Hass was going to rip his head off” and even if he did, what do you think the public outcry and media attention would be like?
jesus you are a serious merkin aren't you

wtf does the media's portrayal of any player have to do with the players? We all know those merkins beat thing up and twist them for their own purposes. This is what's happened here. You've bought into it like a sucker.

I don't believe Luai is the caricature the media has made him out to be. I don't believe any player is. RL media are filthy lying scummerkins. So why do you choose to get up in arms about a totally normal and harmless interaction between two young men?

1) Because it's your enemy player this week - fine.
2) Because you've been sucked into the Lovejoyesque theatre of it all - lol.

gUt

Coach
So Penrith, the place, is like the North Adelaide of Sydney? But with like much better athletes?

Now I know why Brian Tarocash Fletcher was upset about our prelim being held at Suncorp…

The box is Suncorp
The actual product is Riff Stadium

images

It’s okay Brian one day you won’t be playing out of Bogan Westie Stadium.

Pantherjim.

Referee
jwtf does the media's portrayal of any player have to do with the players? We all know those merkins beat thing up and twist them for their own purposes. This is what's happened here. You've bought into it like a sucker.

So do you apply the same logic to Luai as the scapegoat from NSW’s Origin woes and the death threats he received on Instagram to which he responded “You idiots should be in bed, you have work in the morning”

I don't believe Luai is the caricature the media has made him out to be. I don't believe any player is. RL media are filthy lying scummerkins. So why do you choose to get up in arms about a totally normal and harmless interaction between two young men?

1) Because it's your enemy player this week - fine.
2) Because you've been sucked into the Lovejoyesque theatre of it all - lol.

A bit of both.

But as I recall, Jarome Luai has never publicly abused a young teenage fan who is supporting an opposition team. Reece Walsh has.

Reflector

Juniors
This whole incident has been blown out of proportion BUT-

Reece did himself no favours by looking at the kid with a dead serious face and making that comment about his mother. If he'd grinned and said "True aye?" and gave a wink, he would've come out of it looking much cooler. Plus also not giving the Panthers boys extra ammo for the game...

Latest posts