What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Have Penrith done the right thing and got this abused kid and his threatened mother seats above the players tunnel for the GF with appropriate levels of security... if not, shit club.

simmo05

Bench
Perhaps I’m one of the only ones here who thinks that as a professional sportsman in the public domain, Reece Walsh has a responsibility to show restraint when some kid sledges him and handle it more appropriately than retaliating by telling the kid “he’ll knock his Mum’s block off”?
I thought he meant he was going to take his mums head off with an explosive ejaculation

Munky

Coach
I exaggerated that bit to make myself look better
season 10 episode 22 GIF

Alan Johnson

Juniors
As soon as the full time whistle blows I’ll be cancelling my SkyGo subscription to help offset the rise in cost of living. $45 extra per month yeah boy.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Yeah, I do actually. If you know anything about Pacific Islander-Australian culture amongst outer-western Sydney suburbs like Mount Druitt, Rooty Hill, Doonside etc you’d realise that colloquialisms like that are not only common, but widely socially acceptable with no one in those areas of Sydney even remotely giving a shit.
At this point, Walsh is a much bigger gronk than Luai.

Walsh let a teenage Penrith fan get under his skin with some innocuous comment about “one of our Props knocking his head off in the GF” to the extent that he made threats of physical harm against that Penrith fan’s Mother.

The worst crime that Luai has committed thus far is telling dickheads on Instagram giving him death threats, to “get to bed as they have work in the morning”

If you can’t discern the difference, you either need to take off your broncos-coloured glasses or you’re a dickhead of the highest order.

ahahah what a f**ken flog you are.

Bet you love the half time and post game interviews filled with clichè platitudes of credit to the boys and just lucky to get the 2 points tonight.

Less robots in the game the better. Luai cokes across as flog but he’s great for the game.

Reflector

Juniors
They should have odds for how many times during today's telecast Cam Smith mentions the 2020 GF, which he won

Maroon4life

Juniors
How awesome would it be for Jarome Luai to win the Clive Churchill medal tonight, just to see everyone in here lose their f**king minds.

I’m all for more spicy posts and drunken videos.

Yeo looks like he’d throw in in the glove box as he was driving home after the team song because it’s past his bed time.