What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

MugaB

Coach
Just like most non Panther supporters. They can’t wait to see the team fail.
Yeah thats annoying to hear, i get that they are fans of another team, but that's what should be driving them to get better not scorn at the club that is doing well the right way, (regarding tapping in and using its junior catchment)
Like minns is a bulldog fan, how many penrith players are going there, and he wants to watch the arrogant, sorry swaggering broncos win the GF..
He can get fkd

Black Magik

Juniors
Yeah thats annoying to hear, i get that they are fans of another team, but that's what should be driving them to get better not scorn at the club that is doing well the right way, (regarding tapping in and using its junior catchment)
Like minns is a bulldog fan, how many penrith players are going there, and he wants to watch the arrogant, sorry swaggering broncos win the GF..
He can get fkd
Yes. The Bronchokes have swagger not arrogance 💁

I think Dane will have a great season, he’s a real shot at making the 14 jersey his own.
Well he comes back a lot more experienced and even had some pressure on him at times.

He broke his leg for us and had a good go, so he’s left on really good terms with us fans anyway

According to some of my colleagues, he tends to play better as the season progresses. Once he gets into the jig of things, his confidence improves.

Best of luck to Dane. We will keep the odd eye out for him I’m sure.

He comes back a utility as you suggest.

Pumpkin

Juniors
Yep definitely stoned - Come down to Canberra for a sesh someday bro
I'm only pulling you guys chain. It was an amazing win by Penrith and I jumped up in the air when Cleary scored.

Still, there will be 1000 Roosters coming up the M4 next year to get you. I'm talking about the actual bird....yelling ROOSTERS!!! ROOSTERS !!!! Buck buck- eeee....

I'm only pulling you guys chain. It was an amazing win by Penrith and I jumped up in the air when Cleary scored.

Still, there will be 1000 Roosters coming up the M4 next year to get you. I'm talking about the actual bird....yelling ROOSTERS!!! ROOSTERS !!!! Buck buck- eeee....
1000 Roosters eh., total fan base.

betcats

Referee
He can get fkd

Doesn't bother me tbh. Go back a few years and you can be sure I was hoping to roosters and storm fail. I still enjoy that shit now.

Whino

Bench
Why no player GF stats on Panther's web page or here?

Possession & Completions Panthers 56% Brisbane 44%

Completion rates
Panthers 37/38 97% Insane! Brisbane 27/38 71%

All Runs
Penrith Panthers 225 Brisbane Broncos 182

All Run Metres
Penrith Panthers 1,997 Brisbane Broncos1,676

Post Contact Metres
Penrith Panthers 463 Brisbane Broncos 405

Line Breaks
Penrith Panthers 3 Brisbane Broncos 6

Tackle Breaks
Penrith Panthers 57 Brisbane Broncos 61

Average Set Distance
Penrith Panthers 52.58 Brisbane Broncos 44.12

Kick Return Metres
Penrith Panthers248 Brisbane Broncos 209

Offloads
Penrith Panthers 11 Brisbane Broncos 10

Receipts
Penrith Panthers 511 Brisbane Broncos 384

Total Passes
Penrith Panthers 297 Brisbane Broncos 204

Dummy Passes
Penrith Panthers 7 Brisbane Broncos 23

Kicking
Penrith Panthers 29 Brisbane Broncos 17

Kicking Metres
Penrith Panthers 765 Brisbane Broncos 739

Forced Drop Outs Penrith Panthers 4 Brisbane Broncos 0

Kick Defusal %
Panthers 75% Brisbane 93%

40/20
Penrith Panthers 1 Brisbane Broncos 1

Bombs
Penrith Panthers 7 Brisbane Broncos 2

Grubbers
Penrith Panthers 6 Brisbane Broncos 1

Defence
Effective Tackle %
Panthers 80.15% Brisbane 83.98%

Tackles Made
Penrith Panthers 311 Brisbane Broncos 367

Missed Tackles Penrith Panthers 61 Brisbane Broncos 57

Intercepts
Penrith Panthers1 Brisbane Broncos 0

Ineffective Tackles
Penrith Panthers 16 Brisbane Broncos 13

Negative Play
Errors
Penrith Panthers 1 Brisbane Broncos 11

Penalties Conceded

Penrith Panthers 3 Brisbane Broncos 2

Ruck Infringements
Penrith Panthers 0 Brisbane Broncos 1

If you click on player stats you will get each players' individual stats.

Pumpkin

Juniors
On the contrary, Roosters supporters are the most loyal fans. On top of that, we are civilised.
I was driving past Accor stadium on GF day, and in front of me was some kind of black, lowered V8 holden with Panthers flags hanging out the window, revving the engine. Of course, I was appalled that such a car would be allowed on the road, and swiftly sped past them in my BMW, back to Bondi, to watch the GF in peace.

On the contrary, Roosters supporters are the most loyal fans. On top of that, we are civilised.
I was driving past Accor stadium on GF day, and in front of me was some kind of black, lowered V8 holden with Panthers flags hanging out the window, revving the engine. Of course, I was appalled that such a car would be allowed on the road, and swiftly sped past them in my BMW, back to Bondi, to watch the GF in peace.
Cheers for the laugh, at your expense

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Bullshit You Lie GIF by Travis

To a poster who feels the need to 'ANNOUNCE' what type of car he / she drives. Also where in the Eastern suburbs they live.

MugaB

Coach
Thanks f**kwit, we can all sleep safe now that you've made it back to Bondi, carry on being an important cog in the Sydney landscape, we all need a critic, and to that end i bid you good day sir

murraymob

Coach
Hey pumpkins is that guy the supporter that wore the yellow beanie with the roosters top still alive he was always in the adds seen him a few times at Penrith

Latest posts