What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

At least Dane can do it this year without getting in the shit. He will thrive being back in the fold.
Us fans really liked him. He was off side with the club, but so were we.

He will kill it with all the marquee around him. He’s ideally suited to take advantage of tiring players.

But as for being supportive, @soc123_au thought that given this one’s a bit harder than normal, all Brendan Hands on deck.

A little secret, even a lot of us WT fans think Cleary is marquee coach. We don’t really like him, but respect his coaching.

Kevvie has had his moments, but he’s absolutely not Ivan. Has barely coached by comparison.

I want that defensive wall of death. The one where the attack is lucky to make 3 metres. Pinned in their 20 until Renno makes a panic kick.

Reecey might be flavour of the month, golden boy, but this a grand final.

He will be smashed up hill and down dale. I don’t think he will be allowed to play.

They will try to be tricky, but let’s be frank, your side is better than most rep teams. Better prepared and I think a lot fitter than previous years.

But it has to enmesh and gel. Once that happens, they are surely cactus.

If they try the tough guy stuff woe betide them. They can’t jag that approach.

Last edited:

Stinkfinger

Juniors
How is this a battle of the best attack vs the best defence?
The NRL stats say the best scorers were the Panthers by 6 points, although over the season the Broncos scored 2 more tries, and Penriths defence was a mind boggling 113 points better.
This shows that if both teams play to their seasons averages Penrith wins.
For Brisbane to win they have to score a minimum of 18 points which just ain’t gonna happen.
I think they need 4 tries. 3 might be enough if Nathan has an off day with the boot.

Iamback

Coach
I think they need 4 tries. 3 might be enough if Nathan has an off day with the boot.

Good luck with that

Even in the 2020 GF

Penalty try
Intercept
A lucky bounce for Smith

That leaves 2 actual tries. Since then we have had a wall in defence

Munky

Coach
Good luck with that

Even in the 2020 GF

Penalty try
Intercept
A lucky bounce for Smith

That leaves 2 actual tries. Since then we have had a wall in defence

Do we give back the 2021 premiership over this logic?

Penalty try was legit too.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Win, lose or draw ( is that even possible) today, it will be the last time we will see Critter and Spencer in Panther colours. Hopefully we send them out winners.

Heading off to the ground at lunchtime to watch the State cup and the Ladies game. Hoping it wont be too hot.

I have always thought this club could be successful if it just concentrated on its juniors but the last 4 years have been nothing short of amazing. Long may it continue.

Hope you all have a great day.
GO PANTHERS.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Happy Grand Final day!

There are times I thought I'd be lucky to see this team make four Grand Finals in my lifetime let alone for four in a row but here we are.

Win or lose today we have witnessed something very special the last four years.

Really though, there is only one option today a Panthers win!

Go the Panthers!

Bred not Bought

Juniors
"If you are a Bronco you're a winner."
"Broncos don't lose Grand Finals"
Warning from Kevvie to Panthers "We havn't played our best yet, that will come Sunday".
A couple of arrogant quips from Kevvie.

To all Panthers players, Coaches and fans all the best tonight.

Broncos lost the GF to the Cows a few years back.
Kevvie should shut up. He isn't getting in our heads.