What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

age.s

First Grade
I must say, as much as I know this is a once in a generation team and I should know better, at 24 - 8 I didn't believe in them. The Broncs were rolling and we hadn't fired much of a shot. It felt like the baton was being passed.

I still can't believe they had that in them. In that moment. With all the pressure. The weight of the achievement hanging over them. The end of an era looming. Then they go and do that.

Lots to say about the game, but for now I'm absolutely lost for words and can do nothing but ramble about how stunned I am by the last 2 hours and 4 years. What an unbelievable achievement. So proud of this club I could burst, but instead I might just collapse.

Pomoz

Bench
The game changed once Fish, Leota and Kenny were back on. Those three recommenced the beatings and suddenly Carrigan, Haas and Flegler aren't sighted.

I cant believe I'm saying this, but Leota is a better prop then Leniu. He has a toughness about him that you can't see until the chips are down. Spencer will be missed for sure and again, I cant believe I am saying this, but we have kept the right prop.

Haas is a great athlete. JFH and Leota are Warriors. They can't match his stats, but when it gets tough, they just don't flinch.

Munky

Coach
The game changed once Fish, Leota and Kenny were back on. Those three recommenced the beatings and suddenly Carrigan, Haas and Flegler aren't sighted.

I cant believe I'm saying this, but Leota is a better prop then Leniu. He has a toughness about him that you can't see until the chips are down. Spencer will be missed for sure and again, I cant believe I am saying this, but we have kept the right prop.

Haas is a great athlete. JFH and Leota are Warriors. They can't match his stats, but when it gets tough, they just don't flinch.

Spencer was lazy getting into the line.

Has always been a problem.

Moses just said f**k you I'm not losing tonight

downforasesh

Juniors
Wow what a game. I'll always back the team and I knew we were still in it but even I'll admit it was looking so dicey down 24-8 with 20 to go. Nathan absolutely silenced all the critics of his performances in big games wow. I'm only young but I feel like that has to be the best Panthers game of all time

Latest posts