What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final predictions

kit66

Bench
The journos on 360 have spent the last two days highlighting Penrith tactics they believe are unfair or illegal.
They are on the Broncos for sure, and have now put pressure on NRL to focus on Penrith tactics in GF.
No mention of Broncos forward passes and continually off side in defense.

Journos on 360 - now there's an oxymoron.
I'm surprised those boof heads didn't complain it should be a Broncos home game. Twats.

Slippery Morris will score in the corner for sure 😊
Mundene the man will throw a dummy
Hog the ball. Then blow a certain try
😳
Ainscough will head high someone
Give away a penalty 🥺

I stopped at McDonalds in Dubbo to watch the game.

It was a genuine wtf moment.

The whole tackle and the result.

I couldn’t hold onto my anger for Jamie, I forgave him.

I think he’s become a better man.

blue bags

First Grade
It was as close as the game got to a bliblical moment!

The original sin of all mankind, out there on display.

Unresolved up to this day and we all die wondering.
We were sitting right near the Ainscough penalty try end. It all happened Infront of our eyes
And we were at the MCG 70 to 10 smashing by the Storm
These happenings just get embedded into your brain LoL

We were sitting right near the Ainscough penalty try end. It all happened Infront of our eyes
And we were at the MCG 70 to 10 smashing by the Storm
These happenings just get embedded into your brain LoL
According to Ron L Hubbard you’d be at an SGI induced Operating Thetancoughs Level 4 that are holding you back.

Truths shall be revealed for those willing to forgive Jamie such as:

Mary was a hologram.

Benji Marshall did win a grand final with you.

You play in Steelers strips with red v socks.

You beat the storm by a field goal.
And once the excess Thetancoughs are removed by Flanno-meter, you will find Albert was the dragon mascot all the time.

This is a crappy era for our clubs but never you mind:

Points will gather again for us joint-vultures.

The cycle of league shall not be denied.

And unlike us, you’ve got a real coach. Needs a few years, but things seem to be on the up.

The meek shall inherit the game!

Last edited:

jeffdragon

Bench
Game set match?.
Panthers couldn't score in fh
Broncs needed to be patient,poor completion rate.
Panthers done?

Last edited:

Kolum Kid

Juniors
Who ever thought the short kick out is a good idea needs to be strung up by the balls. It never worked for the Red V and the Broncos just lost because of 2 short kick outs. I resulted in 2 points to bring Panthers with 4 pts. The other gifted Panthers possession 15 mtrs out which couldn't be defended.

56to66

Juniors
I'm jealous- wish it was the Dragons going for three in a Row. Penrith fans to become like Parramatta fans!
Penrith will win.
Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers,Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers,Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers,Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers,Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are ChokersBroncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers,Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers,Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers, Broncos are Chokers,hahaha.

jeffdragon

Bench
Who ever thought the short kick out is a good idea needs to be strung up by the balls. It never worked for the Red V and the Broncos just lost because of 2 short kick outs. I resulted in 2 points to bring Panthers with 4 pts. The other gifted Panthers possession 15 mtrs out which couldn't be defended.
Reynolds goes short or sideline hoping the players drop it.

Last edited:

Latest posts