What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

MugaB

Coach
That looks good, probably should be the blue print for most of the indigenous jerseys, no boxes for the major sponsor, the whole jersey in art, and the keep the jersey with its V or defining stripes (or whatever makes the club jersey that club jersey)
Best part of is the colors are still dogs, theres too many of the clubs throwing any color combo together, makes it hard to tell which club the jersey is

Last edited:

flippikat

Bench
Best part of is the colors are still dogs, theres too many of the clubs throwing any color combo together, makes it hard to tell which club the jersey is
Spot on.

While the traditional Bulldogs colors are just blue & white, there's scope there for black as well - being in the club logo - and they've used those 3 colors really well in a design that's immediately recognizable as a Bulldogs jersey.

Hit The Post

Juniors
Anyone know anything more about the Bulldogs members jersey?

This was uploaded on November 3 last year, and there's not been any info since regarding when it will be worn, where you can buy it or even if there'll be a major sponsor.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Anyone know anything more about the Bulldogs members jersey?

This was uploaded on November 3 last year, and there's not been any info since regarding when it will be worn, where you can buy it or even if there'll be a major sponsor.

A little bit more on it here, but no indication as to when it'll be worn.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I didn't know who was the away team was, but on occasion penrith has done it, they wore their pink to a home game, albeit it was for an anzac day match and rabbit wore that dark grey kit...
But i agree, souths should just use the minties jersey as an away to avoid clashes
Cowboys did it to the Warriors in a finals series - decided to wear their light coloured away jerseys at home so the Warriors had to wear their black home jersey in the NQ heat and we got towelled up.

wazdog

Juniors
That looks good, probably should be the blue print for most of the indigenous jerseys, no boxes for the major sponsor, the whole jersey in art, and the keep the jersey with its V or defining stripes (or whatever makes the club jersey that club jersey)

This looks great, if they replaced the red background for Sydney Tools and KFC with a black or blue background it would have been perfect.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
There was a black and grey horizontal striped jersey at one stage. I really liked that but only recall seeing it a handful of times.
I believe it was worn only once or twice in 04 or 05. Given that they weren’t good years for the club I doubt it’ll ever surface again, but yeah it was a nice jersey. Don’t know if it was ever retailed but there was a centenary retro cotton jersey with horizontal stripes in the same colours, I owned one but it was sadly stolen years ago.

Last edited:

yakstorm

First Grade
NSW Sky Blues 2023 Jersey
NSW-Sky-Blues-Women%27s-Replica-Jersey

I definitely think we should have different jumpers for the womens teams (close to the club main, but different enough to tell)

Within a few years, it will be the football jumper of a ream Aussie hipster fan

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
That Dragons jersey was atrocious, one of the worst to ever take an NRL field. Ugly, messy, with no relation to the team wearing it. This Bunnies jersey isn't much better, what a shocker 🤣

sheepbender

Juniors
That Dragons jersey was atrocious, one of the worst to ever take an NRL field. Ugly, messy, with no relation to the team wearing it. This Bunnies jersey isn't much better, what a shocker 🤣
Yea nah.. Dragons looked great, Red and Black a great combo we dont see much of.
Rabbits a little messy on the shoulders, but otherwise easy to tell it was Souths.

Bulldogs and Roosters easily the best of the round imo.