What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

wazdog

Juniors
That Dragons jersey was atrocious, one of the worst to ever take an NRL field. Ugly, messy, with no relation to the team wearing it. This Bunnies jersey isn't much better, what a shocker 🤣
There's a good story behind it:
https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2023/05/18/the-story-behind-our-2023-indigenous-jersey/

I reckon they should have ditched the black panels and continued with the artwork so it was a full loop around the sides. Also would have looked nicer without the V at on the front of the jersey, although there's a story to why it's there.

Did anyone order a Sattler tribute jersey? Has anyone received their’s yet?
Due to ship in June.

Saint Doc

Coach
Can someone speak to the Roosters about clash jerseys?
After rocking up to Kogarah on Friday in a jersey that clashed (mitigating circumstances I accept)… in NSW Cup today they wore their white away jersey against us. Seriously.
FE1F23FB-AAEF-4893-AA1F-3DB384C8FAE6.jpeg

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
Yea nah.. Dragons looked great, Red and Black a great combo we dont see much of.
Rabbits a little messy on the shoulders, but otherwise easy to tell it was Souths.

Bulldogs and Roosters easily the best of the round imo.
Red and black are great colours, but the Dragons' jersey was a mess of squiggles and lines. It looked terrible on TV and had little to do with team it represented.

Roosters was by far the best because, unlike most indigenous jerseys, it wasn't an overly busy splat of colour. Manly's was an abomination - looked like the players had an extra arsehole on their tummies.

Frailty

First Grade
After rocking up to Kogarah on Friday in a jersey that clashed (mitigating circumstances I accept)… in NSW Cup today they wore their white away jersey against us. Seriously.
View attachment 74548
NSW Cup has been horrific with jersey clashes. Honestly, I play ice hockey in a beer league, and even we need to ensure we don't clash with the opposition jerseys.

Horrifically amateur.

yakstorm

First Grade
View attachment 74548
Crazy, this was the same two teams when they clashed just weeks ago in Sydney, so there should be no excuses for the above clash...

NSWcup.jpg

flippikat

Bench
Good, hopefully they can get beck to that 25th anniversary style design they had a few years back, i dont really like the puma Vs they are currently sporting, the curved green and red Vs were the best..
And hopefully they can have an emerald green jersey for a kit... but thats just me wishing
Totally agree with you on the current Puma V - it irons-out all the charm of the original curved design, and just looks clunky.

Also, an emerald green Warriors jersey is IMO an alternate we really need - especially against other blue & white or navy & white dominated opponent jerseys.

MugaB

Coach
Totally agree with you on the current Puma V - it irons-out all the charm of the original curved design, and just looks clunky.

Also, an emerald green Warriors jersey is IMO an alternate we really need - especially against other blue & white or navy & white dominated opponent jerseys.
Im sure youve seen the mock up i made but ill post but again in the mock ups section

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
NRL jerseys are biggest rip off in sport lol

In comparison
Man Utd shirt $120
NE Patriots jersey $168
Hull KR shirt $100
WC Eagles Guernsey $87
I was getting NRL/International jerseys off the back of trucks** in China for around $15-20 a pop.

Had to leave a dozen or so behind when I had to leave, didn’t have luggage space, plus I got a bit fat. So some random Chinese family gonna be cruising the streets in random footy jerseys.

Latest posts