What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Theknightsrule7

Juniors
Yeah I've noticed the bulldogs wear their away kit about 2 or 3 times a season at home and I don't like them doing it.

Their current home strip isn't the best but it's still ok.

I'm fine with wests wearing their orange kit at Leichhardt oval and Dragons wearing their red away kit at Wollongong to pay respect to those parts of the mergers.

But yeah please stop doing this Canterbury. Makes zero sense.

yakstorm

First Grade
I think most NRLW are avoiding white shorts. See recent commentary about Wimbledon whites
Raiders have confirmed that their Women's side will be wearing Blue shorts (like their NSW Cup team)

Newcastle Knights NRLW
upton_maynard_2023_nrlw_495.jpg

beave

Coach
Got my NQ NRLW away yesterday.

Love that subtle differentiation to the men's away with the aqua accents.

IMG_2638.jpeg

Frailty

First Grade
Man I hate how stubborn some companies are about their logo. Harvey Norman ruins every single Jersey/Guernsey that their logo is on
Alternatively, they're putting a lot of money into the game and the size on that Roosters jersey (where it is fitted into the red) is ridiculously small.