What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

This Year?

Immortal
St George 2023 jerseys have been officially released by the club. Only the Men's Alternate and Charity Shield/Captains Run jerseys are currently available for purchase with the Home plus the Women's and Youth versions of the other jerseys on pre-sale
Home
st-george-illawarra-dragons-pre-sale-classic-dragons-2023-mens-home-jersey_5000x.png

Alternate
st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2023-mens-alternate-jersey_5000x.png

Charity Shield/Captain's Run
st-george-illawarra-dragons-classic-dragons-2023-mens-captains-run-jersey_2048x.png
They even butchered the butcher stripes! All they had to do was copy the one at the bottom of the jersey twice and it would have looked beautiful.

alphravman

Juniors
2023 Maroons jersey same as last years except for an actual collar.

Also for the first time the Womens jersey will be the exact same as the mens (besides sponsor)

Unable to post screenshots so Insta and Facey link

mn_tibor

Juniors
Not quite exactly the same. I think there is a repeating darker maroon Q logo sublimated through the whole jersey and the sleeves have a dark stripe

Reflector

Juniors
That Shell V-Power logo (while I get it's the exact sponsors' logo) spoils it at the back. From a distance the words look jumbled and the clutch plate makes it look like the script of some obscure Arabic company.

On top of that I don't know how we ever got to allowing the NSWRL/ QRL to change their jerseys every single series. How many people out there actually buy the new jersey for a 3 game series every year? Origin takes place in winter- jackets, jumpers and scarves weather!

Best Maroons jersey was the horizontal stripes one they wore in the early 90's, revamping it again in 2019 before canning it after just one series.

Best Blues jersey (controversial one here) was the chevrons they rocked in 2018-19.

I like the idea of both states sticking with a template for the match uniform and getting creative with the warm-up/ training jerseys instead.

Last edited:

steeden.

Juniors
That Shell V-Power logo (while I get it's the exact sponsors' logo) spoils it at the back. From a distance the words look jumbled and the clutch plate makes it look like the script of some obscure Arabic company.

On top of that I don't know how we ever got to allowing the NSWRL/ QRL to change their jerseys every single series. How many people out there actually buy the new jersey for a 3 game series every year? Origin takes place in winter- jackets, jumpers and scarves weather!

Best Maroons jersey was the horizontal stripes one they wore in the early 90's, revamping it again in 2019 before canning it after just one series.

Best Blues jersey (controversial one here) was the chevrons they rocked in 2018-19.

I like the idea of both states sticking with a template for the match uniform and getting creative with the warm-up/ training jerseys instead.
This will be the fourth season we’ve gone with a full maroon jersey with white trim: admittedly not identical, but pretty consistent (and iconic)

hellteam

First Grade
It's interesting how in the 90's/early 00's it was always Qld tinkering with designs, adding stripes etc. NSW always stuck with the solid sky blue (apart from 97). Now it's the opposite.

steeden.

Juniors
There’s a promo email from the Broncs for Saturday and the cartoon jersey is all maroon with a yellow Asics logo. Wallabies incoming?

Perth Red

Post Whore

It’d be interesting to know how many jerseys they actually sell each year? If not many it’d be more value to keep same design for 5-10years and build the brand with more merch outside the jersey to sell.

Latest posts