What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

KingTigerman

Juniors
My bad - I thought they were being called the Gold Stars in the NRLW.

It's a bit of a shame there isn't a small amount of flexibility for teams like the Cowboys - they could at least let them use Cowgirls for the womens team.

There is some precedent for this with this exact name - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyoming_Cowboys_and_Cowgirls
100% in agreement
Any side unless it's a gender neutral name should have a different name for their women's team (or in cases like Canberra a different logo)

Perth Red

Post Whore
The nz logo has a touch of Tony stark arc reactor about it, I quite like it!

as for calling a womens team cowboys, that’s just plain dumb!

yakstorm

First Grade
Apologies if these have already been posted, but here is the Warriors away jersey

770933_02__26332.1668129052.jpg

770933_02_bv__67501.1668129044.jpg

LeagueNut

First Grade
Why have the Warriors added extra colour behind the words under the competition logo? No other team has done this have they? It looks really jarring to me.

Edit: They didn't have it on the 2022 jerseys, why add it now?
1670088528690.png

macavity

Referee
Dogs logo is awful. They need to go back to an update of the round one with the dog.

and the jersey set is nice. They just aren’t dogs jerseys.

Last edited:

steeden.

Juniors
The 2023 Broncos jersey is being released this Saturday morning at Asics Chermy according to the Asics Facebook page

Latest posts