What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ladder Predictions

mongoose

Coach
how the hell could the raiders finish 8th when they're on 28 pts already & play the Knights, Tigers & Bulldogs at home ?
the other 5 games are a bit/lot harder

but 34 pts is not going to have you in 8th
yeah we win those 3 but I got us losing to Warriors (away), Broncos, Storm and Sharks (away)

I have Raiders, Sharks and Cowboys all finish on 34 points but cause our F&A is trash, we come 8th.

Vibing

Juniors
yeah we win those 3 but I got us losing to Warriors (away), Broncos, Storm and Sharks (away)

I have Raiders, Sharks and Cowboys all finish on 34 points but cause our F&A is trash, we come 8th.
Broncs are at home , not a gimme ofc

Cowboys would have to win just about all their games to get to 34 & they have some tough opposition in these last 9 weeks , I don't see that happening
we get the Sharks in the final round ... they've been our bitches for the last 6 years , I have us 6th if this happens

Apey

Staff member
Sharks don't have an easy run home either but should still make the 8.

MugaB

Coach
Broncs are at home , not a gimme ofc

Cowboys would have to win just about all their games to get to 34 & they have some tough opposition in these last 9 weeks , I don't see that happening
we get the Sharks in the final round ... they've been our bitches for the last 6 years , I have us 6th if this happens
Quick tip, if panthers are still leading or far into the top4 to not lose a home final, they'll play their reserve grade side verse the cowboys, just like we did last year, so cows might have that game sorted

Vibing

Juniors
Quick tip, if panthers are still leading or far into the top4 to not lose a home final, they'll play their reserve grade side verse the cowboys, just like we did last year, so cows might have that game sorted
yea thats highly likely
too many variables for me to be certain of anything

gerg

Juniors
Does anybody think that any team currently outside the top 9 is able to sneak into the 8?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I can see the Cows replacing one of either Warriors or Parra coming a mile away. Still some question marks over Canberra as well but they are in third so they have a decent buffer. Sharks will also want to turn things around pretty fast as well.

Apart from that I think the 8 is pretty much settled. Penrith, Broncos, Souffs and Melbourne are all locked in.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I can see the Cows replacing one of either Warriors or Parra coming a mile away. Still some question marks over Canberra as well but they are in third so they have a decent buffer. Sharks will also want to turn things around pretty fast as well.

Apart from that I think the 8 is pretty much settled. Penrith, Broncos, Souffs and Melbourne are all locked in.
Parra should be nervous then because no way the Warriors are missing the 8 from here. One more game against top 8 opposition (the Raiders at home next weekend) and then bye, Titans, Tigers, Sea Eagles, Dragons, Dolphins. Can’t see less than 10 competition points in that run and they could easily go unbeaten, given they already flogged the Raiders in Canberra this year.

Theknightsrule7

Juniors
I think the knights are starting to hit their straps.

Pongas back in form and overall our injury toll isnt too bad. But we will need to win most games coming up. At home we have been fantastic only losing 3 games with 2 of those games by 1 and 2 points.

Our issue has been our away form this year. Also since we had a draw with Manly earlier this year we can easily skip sides regardless of for and against.

Are the rabbits really a lock. Haven’t been going well for a while. Have Broncos next and then Tigers (who can lift for a game against the 1909 thieves). Than the Sharks. A few easy games and then finally with the Roosters (who will lift).
You can see a path to them only getting 30 points.

You can also see a path to them getting 36 and knocking on the door of the top 4.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Are the rabbits really a lock. Haven’t been going well for a while. Have Broncos next and then Tigers (who can lift for a game against the 1909 thieves). Than the Sharks. A few easy games and then finally with the Roosters (who will lift).
You can see a path to them only getting 30 points.

You can also see a path to them getting 36 and knocking on the door of the top 4.

Broncos will be a tight contest but if they're serious about playing finals, they should towel up both the Tiggers and the Sharks on their current form.