What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ladder Predictions

footy75

Bench
Are the rabbits really a lock. Haven’t been going well for a while. Have Broncos next and then Tigers (who can lift for a game against the 1909 thieves). Than the Sharks. A few easy games and then finally with the Roosters (who will lift).
You can see a path to them only getting 30 points.

You can also see a path to them getting 36 and knocking on the door of the top 4.

expect rabbits to start coming good now.

mongoose

Coach
Penrith, Storm, Broncos, Rabbits and Warriors locked in.

I believe Cowboys, Raiders and Sharks will be last 3.
Panthers, Broncos and Storm are safe. I think the Knights and Roosters are gone.

Run home for the remaining top 8 contenders:

Rabbitohs: Broncos (h) Tigers (a) Sharks (h) dragons (h) knights (a) bye (h) roosters (h)

Warriors: Raiders (h) bye (h) titans (a) tigers (a) sea eagles (h) dragons (h) dolphins (a)

Sharks: Sea Eagles (h) panthers (a) Rabbitohs (a) titans (h) cowboys (a) knights (a) raiders (h)

Raiders: Warriors (a) Knights (h) tigers (h) storm (a) bulldogs (h) broncos (h) sharks (a)

Eels: Cowboys (a) Storm (a) dragons (h) broncos (a) roosters (h) panthers (a) bye (h)

Cowboys: Eels (h) titans (a) Broncos (h) bye (h) sharks (h) dolphins (a) panthers (a)

Last edited:

Vibing

Juniors
I have a feeling the Knights & Manly will drop out of the running if they lose this weekend which is quite probably
they'll both be on 21 with 8th spot ( Cows or Parra) being on 26

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Warriors: Raiders (h) bye (h) titans (a) tigers (a) sea eagles (h) dragons (h) dolphins (a)
the Tigers game is technically away but it’s in NZ (Hamilton) as the Tigers took their home game to NZ this year. cant Imagine there will be too many Tigers faithful there though.
so basically the Warriors have 5 home games and 2 away left, with only one (Raiders) against top 8 opposition.

mongoose

Coach
the Tigers game is technically away but it’s in NZ (Hamilton) as the Tigers took their home game to NZ this year. cant Imagine there will be too many Tigers faithful there though.
so basically the Warriors have 5 home games and 2 away left, with only one (Raiders) against top 8 opposition.
if they miss out on top 4 it would be disappointing. It's the Warriors so anything is possible lol

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
if they miss out on top 4 it would be disappointing. It's the Warriors so anything is possible lol
As a raiders fan you’d know, lol

if we beat you guys next week (which we should but I wouldn’t count on it) we could finish 3rd, we‘re strong favourites in all the games after that , though the Titans over there could be in do or die no ode at that point and I could see the Dolphins at Suncorp in the final round being a banana skin, especially if we’re guaranteed 4th by that point.

mongoose

Coach
this is about my 3rd go at this in a week

1. Penrith
2. Brisbane
3. Warriors
4. Souths
5 Melb
6 Canberra
7 Sharks
8 Parra/ Cows
Cows run home is a lot better than the Eels. Cowboys could win all remaining games if the Panthers rest a lot of players in the last round.

Eels have Storm, Broncos and Panthers all away! although they are bogey side for the Panthers.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Points differential looks to have sorted itself out and is largely reflecting ladder position now- the only exception being the Raiders which gives the Warriors and Sharks the opportunity to leapfrog them on Friday if they win this weekend. Storm could slide a few places if those sides catch them too.

bazza

Immortal
I have a feeling the Knights & Manly will drop out of the running if they lose this weekend which is quite probably
they'll both be on 21 with 8th spot ( Cows or Parra) being on 26
If Manly beat Cronulla they could string their fans along with a couple of easy games. Knights have to win their next 2 against Melbourne and Canberra to get to the finals

Not sure either team is good enough to do that though

bazza

Immortal
Cows run home is a lot better than the Eels. Cowboys could win all remaining games if the Panthers rest a lot of players in the last round.

Eels have Storm, Broncos and Panthers all away! although they are bogey side for the Panthers.
think Parra have the slightly better chance with the bye - but think it will come down to whoever wins this week - the loser will have to win nearly all remaining and hope for some results to go their way

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Panthers, Broncos and Storm are safe. I think the Knights and Roosters are gone.

Run home for the remaining top 8 contenders:

Rabbitohs: Broncos (h) Tigers (a) Sharks (h) dragons (h) knights (a) bye (h) roosters (h)

Sharks: Sea Eagles (h) panthers (a) Rabbitohs (a) titans (h) cowboys (a) knights (a) raiders (h)

Raiders: Warriors (a) Knights (h) tigers (h) storm (a) bulldogs (h) broncos (h) sharks (a)

Eels: Cowboys (a) Storm (a) dragons (h) broncos (a) roosters (h) panthers (a) bye (h)

Cowboys: Eels (h) titans (a) Broncos (h) bye (h) sharks (h) dolphins (a) panthers (a)

Jesus christ that is a nightmare of a draw for Parramatta. They are just about cooked already looking at that. It would be humiliating if they snuck into 8th off the back of a bye.

Latest posts