What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 NRL Match Review Charges & Judiciary

Big Pete

Referee
I give Walsh a pass for the way he left the field, the bloke is only 20 so hopefully whatever punishment he gets is a learning experience. I’d hope Slater gets in his ear but missing origin is a decent slap. Should’ve just pushed the official Luai style.
I'd give him a pass because Addo-Carr deserved to have the piss taken out of him.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Lulz

Live blog – Judiciary recap​

9.40pm – The panel has been deliberating for over 30 minutes so far... the Broncos have missed their flight back to Brisbane tonight as a result and will instead fly out on Wednesday morning.

Maximus

Coach
10.10pm – Bellew said the majority of the panel were satisfied that the player had a tendency to challenge referee’s decision. The majority placed little weight on evidence of Fifita and Carrigan and did not accept all evidence of Walsh – particularly that he did not dispute referee’s decision of an obstruction call. They were satisfied that Walsh was looking beyond Carrigan at the referee when he spoke.

Lol at Fifita turning up to testify because they are mates, and then being told by a supreme court judge that his testimony is worthless.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDMC

Bench
Dissenting? To whom?

Addo-Carr went before him slapping his chest, kissing his crest. That cool by you?

Walsh had just spent two Origin games being slammed by every NSW player, late, on the ground, any way they could get to him. Came out the other side dominant over all of them and winning the series. He'd earnt the right to celebrate.
Still acted like a merkin. And I don't support NSW.