What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 NRL Match Review Charges & Judiciary

blaza88z

Coach
Holmes will miss 4 weeks, which means he won't play again unless the Cows make the finals.

It has to be one of the worst representations you will see at the judiciary.

lockyno1

Post Whore
How is that a careless high tackle my word

Let’s get this straight

Swinging high tackle 1-2 weeks
Hip drop unlucky by JDB 4 weeks

One is unlucky and one is a thug action yet the other one has 3 times the penalty

Frailty

First Grade
How is that a careless high tackle my word

Let’s get this straight

Swinging high tackle 1-2 weeks
Hip drop unlucky by JDB 4 weeks

One is unlucky and one is a thug action yet the other one has 3 times the penalty
JDB's was not unlucky. Brown's was not a swinging arm high tackle.

Brown should have been charged harder though. There were no mitigating factors that contributed to the high tackle - it was all him.

soc123_au

Staff member
Luai should get a parade, not a suspension. A 2 week freshen up would be fine still.

Chimp

Bench
Left his feet, cocked shoulder direct to NAS head - he should be looking at multiple week.

Chimp

Bench
The more I watch that Luai shot, the more I’m convinced it was deliberate. He jumps into it, leads with a cocked shoulder, no wrapping arms at all, and his head was the only part of his body available to hit at that height. He can’t argue he was trying to hit him around the shoulders, as there’s literally only his head out above the other defenders arm.

Latest posts