What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 (incl WCC)

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I say Milford is at the ESL or retirement by 2024.

He will look at how Brodie Croft is doing and f**k off to England thinking he can do the same. The problem is he is a peaheart who isn't interested in anything except the Inala street life. He will play out a mediocre career over there then disappear into obscurity.

What a shame.

Nealo 12

Bench
He will look at how Brodie Croft is doing and f**k off to England thinking he can do the same. The problem is he is a peaheart who isn't interested in anything except the Inala street life. He will play out a mediocre career over there then disappear into obscurity.

What a shame.
Some guys can’t handle the QLD pedestal expectation

Wizardman

First Grade

What a shame.
Agree....the most disinterested NRL player I've seen in a very long time. He just does not seem to go all out in any aspect of his footy.
With his attitude.....he'll even struggle in the UK.

This Year?

Immortal
7br6ra.jpg

blaza88z

Coach
I was thinking Bennett might be able to ignite something in him.

If you don't get ignited playing for a new contract after earning 1 mill a year for multiple years, I don't think there's a coach alive that can turn that around.

I thought he would be a new player at Newcastle whilst he was effectively playing for a new contract but then The came right along and offered him a deal, probably not a lucrative deal but a job is a job (one of the highest paying jobs in the country). He's just not motivated and that's very obvious.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont know if it said more about the Titans playing well or Dolphins just ordinary.

I can see the Titans improve with Foran and Verilles in attack

The Dolphins just need to get their defense sorted and have the right combinations. Milford again looks ordinary.

Latest posts