What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R17 Sat - Penrith 20-12 Newcastle @ BlueBet

Round 17: Penrith v Newcastle

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Bradman Best should officially change his name to Minecraft Steve, because he is neither Bradman-esque nor the best

Bazal

Post Whore
Is it just me or, every so often, does the shriek of a massive wild pig come howling through the mics from in front of the comm box?

Must be a season ticket holder

nick87

Coach
Crossland might be the worst NRL regular I’ve seen since the great Glenn Buttriss was terrorising buffets up and down the east coast for 6-8 years

Bazal

Post Whore
Fake Tough Guy Gagai has been owned by Tubby Tyrone Peachey and I kinda love it

Black Panther

Juniors
Do all you wankers realise Penrith are missing half a team tonight? As for the haters, go out and play First Grade so we can judge you heroes.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Do all you wankers realise Penrith are missing half a team tonight? As for the haters, go out and play First Grade so we can judge you heroes.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

mxlegend99

Referee
Who's this aimed at exactly?

Everyone knows Panthers were depleted. Which is why Knights are being shit talked.

Dane Gagai got destroyed by Tyrone Peachey. He couldn't handle an out of shape reserve grader. Slater really f**king nailed every team selection.