What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R17 Sat - Penrith 20-12 Newcastle @ BlueBet

Round 17: Penrith v Newcastle

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Very surprising! Not usually how Ivan runs his ship.

Knights right in this contest now.

mxlegend99

Referee
So glad we're resting the players. Losing Nathan for 6 weeks would have made Ivan re-evaluate the risk.

Woody90

Juniors
Very surprising! Not usually how Ivan runs his ship.

Knights right in this contest now.

Penrith will still win comfortably. If anything it will probably be even easier as the Knights always fall to shit in games they’re a good chance of winning against depleted opposition.

I hope so anyway. I want us to get destroyed. Literally the only excuse Adam O’Brien has is that most of our losses have been close/on goal kicking.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Oh well my disdain for Origin is just re affirmed further after seeing the team list. We better win with the understrength team, or I'll be pretty pissed. I live a long way from Penrith now, and this is one of the few games I'm able to get to this year and with the stars out I feel short changed. In my opinion if we fall to 9 and 6 with Storm away next then top 4 is in jeopardy and obviously premiership chances. Let's hope the Knights are as ordinary as some expect but the version that gave a full-strength Broncos a big scare could easily turn up and then we're in trouble.

Bazal

Post Whore
If Phoenix Crossland can start in the NRL then so can 93% of Australian males under the age of 45

And 50% of females.

Bazal

Post Whore
Warren Smith ejaculating all over Moik Oinis over a simple catch and pass against awful defence.

Penrith had 4 on 1 at the end of it because Hastings was defending somewhere near St Mary's