What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R18 Sun - Canterbury 0-66 Newcastle @ Accor

Round 18: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iamback

Coach
Yeah there seems to be a lot of instability there with the roster. It doesn’t take much to get guys to stop buying in. At the same time someone like Webster at the warriors has got big improvements out of them without any massive signings unless you count niukore, so it can happen, it’s just hard to predict what signing(coach or player) will have the right effect.

Yep Warriors are a perfect example. Cows got good with minimal signings too

mongoose

Coach
How are people blaming the salary cap for this? Scorelines like this are about degenerate organisations implementing a joke of a football division. Show even a modicum of effort and a scoreline like this doesn't happen.
Yep how brainless do you have to be to think the knights are a 66 point better team on paper than the Bulldogs. The bookies would have a lot to answer for if they were...

Bazal

Post Whore
What the f**k?

I hit my head moving house today and thought I'd suffered a severe brain injury when I saw the score here.

Ciraldo the saviour

westerntiger

Juniors
Merge tigers, dragons and bulldogs into a 'Neutral Combined Sydney' team for the rest of the season. White jersey with NRL logo. All games at Allianz

pantherz9103

First Grade
To lose 66-0 to a team that was just one place above you.. that's a new low for pretty much any club lol. I watched the Knights in person last weekend and there's no way they should be able to score 66 points in an NRL game but good on them, they punished the many weaknesses in a putrid 'effort' from the Dogs.