What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R25 Fri - Parramatta 12-34 Sydney @ CommBank

Round 25: Parramatta v Sydney

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
You can criticise DylBro for being a molester but you can't criticise his effort. If everyone n the squad had the effort of him and Gutho we'd be unbeatable.

Someguy

First Grade
I'm not sure if Warren Smith has mentioned it yet, but there's a chance Souths and Roosters could play off for 8th in Round 27. Just in case you're not aware.

souths may face their first hostile reffing in over 10 years in order to make it happen. Going to be a bizarre thing to see

Bazal

Post Whore
Ah well

There will be a massive amount of pants shitting tonight from Eels fans but realistically we were a 6th placed level squad this year, with a bunch of big outs regularly throughout the season. The boys should probably molest Matto, I reckon we win probs 2 of our first 4 if he's not a stingy weird merkin and that's a big difference. Maybe not enough to make finals with the other misses all year, but who knows?

We need a hooker, a centre and a genuine back rower. And probably a bit of squad redistribution in the back ups.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Brad Arthur is the kind of coach that is every supporters worst nightmare. The kind that always manage to get their team into fringe top 8 territory, but never ever any better or worse than that. So f**king hard to get rid of.

Someguy

First Grade
Looks pretty safe now, Parra won’t have to reschedule those booking on next fridays Bali flight

yobbo84

First Grade
souths may face their first hostile reffing in over 10 years in order to make it happen. Going to be a bizarre thing to see
You're right, it's been great winning 9 of 22 penalty counts and 7 of 22 set restart counts so far this year. Dunno how we'd handle losing another penalty count.

Anyway ref won't come into it, we stink

yobbo84

First Grade
Independent bunker upgraded Tedesco to Grade 1

Roosters should be investigated for their blatant attempt to game the system
I shall put my hand up here and apologise, seems it was the independent doctor that first said Cat 2

Sorry Roosters

Now where's my mouthwash....

Someguy

First Grade
I shall put my hand up here and apologise, seems it was the independent doctor that first said Cat 2

Sorry Roosters

Now where's my mouthwash....

I think the initial assessment is just based on the fall to the ground the upgrade would have come based on how he looked after the hit