What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R25 Sun - Canberra 36-24 Canterbury @ GIO

Round 25: Canberra v Canterbury

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danny-Boy

Juniors
How the f**k hasn’t that thug Rapana been suspended for coming in dangerously in try scoring situations?

perverse

Referee
I haven't watched much Raiders this year to be fair... but that which I have seen has been really ugly. Can someone explain to me how they're in the 8?

0neye

WOOF WOOF BARK BARK YELP YELP
ce4b970fe8fbac943eee6fb6c64e3351

mongoose

Coach
I haven't watched much Raiders this year to be fair... but that which I have seen has been really ugly. Can someone explain to me how they're in the 8?
we've actually gotten worse and worse as the season has gone on, masterful coaching from Stuart...

GAZF

First Grade
I assume a lot of neutrals judge our form solely on ladder position. They've been a chore to watch all year and deserve to be bottom 4 on most metrics.