What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R9 Sat - Canberra 31-30* Dolphins @ Wagga

Round 9: Canberra v Dolphins

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 9
Canberra Raiders v Dolphins
McDonalds Park, Wagga Wagga / Wiradjuri, East Wagga Wagga (TICKETS)
Saturday 29 April 2023

Gates 10:50am, Jersey Flegg 11am, NSW Cup 12:40pm (FOX), NRL kicks off at 3pm. Broadcast live on Fox League and Kayo Sports.

CAN2023TEAM.png

1. Sebastian Kris 2. Albert Hopoate 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Matthew Timoko 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Zac Woolford 10. Joseph Tapine 11. Hudson Young 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Corey Horsburgh 14. Tom Starling 15. Emre Guler 16. Pasami Saulo 17. Corey Harawira-Naera 18. James Schiller 19. Brad Schneider 20. Xavier Savage 21. Trey Mooney 22. Peter Hola

Out: Nick Cotric (wing)
In: Jordan Rapana (wing)

DOL2022TEAM.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Euan Aitken 4. Brenko Lee 5. Robert Jennings 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Isaiya Katoa 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Kenny Bromwich 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Connelly Lemuelu 13. Tom Gilbert 14. Jarrod Wallace 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Ray Stone 17. Herman Ese'ese 18. Kurt Donoghoe 19. Poasa Faamausili 20. Edrick Lee 21. Mason Teague 22. Anthony Milford

Out: Kurt Donoghoe (bench)
In: Kenny Bromwich (front row)
Changes: Herman Ese'ese (front row to bench)

A-REF-BW-2023TEAM.png

Referee: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Damian Brady
Video Referee: Gerard Sutton

LOWER GRADES
Cronulla v Melbourne^ at Pointsbet, Thu - Flegg 5:35pm
Canberra^ v South Sydney at Wagga, Sat - Flegg 11am / NSW Cup 12:40pm (FOX)

Redcliffe^ v Sunshine Coast at Kayo, Sat - Colts 3pm / QLD Cup 5pm
Central^ v Wynnum at Browne, Sat - Colts 2pm / QLD Cup 6pm​

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Dolphins to remain in the top 8 a little longer. Raiders could capitulate form here following Wighton's signing at souths.

Apey

Staff member
Raiders being favourites is interesting, am I missing something?

Fangs

Coach
Dolphins can basically win a football in any scenario. So they are every chance.

The Wighton news is interesting. His form against the Dragons was diabolical. I had them in the 8 to start the year but they might be about to implode. Have to wait and see.

This Year?

Immortal
Dolphins can basically win a football in any scenario. So they are every chance.

The Wighton news is interesting. His form against the Dragons was diabolical. I had them in the 8 to start the year but they might be about to implode. Have to wait and see.
It takes a special talent to put the slowest winger in the comp away for a try.
Robert Jennings right now:
images

mongoose

Coach
I know people are expecting the wheels to come off but I think we'll win this pretty comfortably.

blocka

Juniors
I honestly think Brenko needs to be a bench utility covering forwards and outside backs and need to use someone like Val or even Jennings to centre and Edrick to wing.
But anyway Dolphins got this

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Lmaoooooo. Lara trying to cut off Sticky while Brandy standing there looking like he's shit himself

Vibing

Juniors
lets see if simple jack can produce a performance worthy of his $900K pa salary

it'd be just the 5th in his career but
it'd be nice