What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R18 Sat - Brisbane 24-16 Dolphins @ The Gabba

Round 18: Brisbane v Dolphins

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 18
Brisbane Broncos v Dolphins
The Gabba, Brisbane / Yuggera-Turrbal, Woolloongabba (TICKETS)
Saturday 1 July 2023

Gates open 6pm, NRL kickoff 7:35pm. Broadcast live on Fox League, Kayo Sports.

BRI2023TEAM.png

1. Reece Walsh 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Ezra Mam 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Keenan Palasia 9. Billy Walters 10. Payne Haas 11. Brendan Piakura 12. Xavier Willison 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Tyson Smoothy 15. Corey Jensen 16. Kobe Hetherington 17. Martin Taupau 18. Jesse Arthars 19. Deine Mariner 20. Jock Madden 21. Tristan Sailor 22. Logan Bayliss-Brow

Out: Thomas Flegler (front row), Jordan Riki (second row)
In: Keenan Palasia (front row), Xavier Willison (second row)

DOL2022TEAM.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Euan Aitken 4. Valynce Te Whare 5. Tesi Niu 6. Isaiya Katoa 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Herman Ese'ese 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenny Bromwich 13. Ray Stone 14. Josh Kerr 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Connelly Lemuelu 17. Kodi Nikorima 18. Max Plath 19. Harrison Graham 20. Poasa Faamausili 21. Brayden Mcgrady 22. Kurt Donoghoe

Out: Brayden McGrady (wing), Harrison Graham (bench)
In: Tesi Niu (wing), Jeremy Marshall-King (hooker)
Changes: Kodi Nikorima (five-eighth to bench), Isaiya Katoa (halfback to five-eighth), Sean O'Sullivan (hooker to halfback)

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Matt Noyen, Michael Wise
Video Referee: Adam Gee

LOWER GRADES
PNG v Central^ at Port Moresby, Sat - QLD Cup 3pm
Redcliffe^ v Townsville at Kayo, Sun - Colts 12:15pm / QLD Cup 2pm
Souths Logan^ v Western at Davies, Sun - Colts 12pm / QLD Cup 2pm
Norths^ v Tweed at Bishop, Sun - Colts 12:40pm / QLD Cup 2:30pm
Wynnum^ - Colts and QLD Cup BYE
Central^ - Colts BYE​

Last edited:

MRN

Juniors
I gs gf e no problem with it just hanging shit on the Broncos
FIFA's terms for world cup is exclusive use of all Cup stadiums for the duration they require them during their tournaments. Pretty sure they are locking out Accor, Allianz, Suncorp Stadium and AAMI Park for varying time frames depending on there use eg pool games/finals. Leichhardt Oval is being used as a training ground so it's locked out as well.

Last edited:

Exsilium

First Grade
What's the problem with women's soccer?

Whilst I think there is a significant gap between Mens and Womens sports, particularly in RL and Football, the angle some people take to use it as an offensive comment gains f**k all traction with me.

Do they know Samantha Kerr was on the cover of the recent FIFA game? Plays for Everton? f**king troglodytes.

The last player who did that was Tim Cahill and that was at the peak of Australian Football.

some11

Referee
Do they know Samantha Kerr was on the cover of the recent FIFA game? Plays for Everton? f**king troglodytes.
Well that and it's probably the safest team sport for the young ones to get into if they prefer using their feet instead of hands. I'm not a big watcher either but the biggest impact is on participation rates for kids which is a great thing.

This Year?

Immortal
The Battle of Brisbane part 2 should have been a non contest, but sexy eyes calling the ref a Ben Hunt has made it interesting.
I think the adversity will be too much to overcome.

GongPanther

Referee
The Flatulent Fins have shat the bed. This will be a walk in the park for the Broncos, and Walshy will be calling the ref a merkin from the coach's box.

Bronkos by 36.

blaza88z

Coach
The Battle of Brisbane part 2 should have been a non contest, but sexy eyes calling the ref a Ben Hunt has made it interesting.
I think the adversity will be too much to overcome.

It's not just that, Riki and Capewell are out and our backrow depth is shocking, I am more worried about that. Tristan Sailor has been really good.