What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
Tqaafe seen talking with ciraldo now, they must be keen, what id like to know is who plays fb when latrells out,wighton?
I also would like to know who plays 7 when ilias is injured

Hellray

Juniors
Tqaafe seen talking with ciraldo now, they must be keen, what id like to know is who plays fb when latrells out,wighton?
I also would like to know who plays 7 when ilias is injured
I guess they have the young 5/8 who plays Reggie’s coming through
And then you have a couple of guns (very young) in Flegg coming through in Jye Gray (always shown training with the top 30) and di Bartolo

callmack1

Staff member
View attachment 76968
Yoooohoooooo!!! Seeing this member's email got me up out of my chair!!

So friggin happy to see this. Stretch has become one of not only our best players, but one of the best players in the game. Certainly, one of the best centers. He's a mega star and will continue to be in the years to come. Great guy, great clubman, he's becoming a leader too. Basically, everything you want in a player.

Signing until the end of 2027 is massive too! Huge for us and Campbell. That's four extra Seasons on top of this year. Wow!!

We all love and appreciate him, everyone does, and it seems that love is mutual.

handyman2190

Bench
Everyone is disappointed, we all are, but if this dosent show the club we cant sit around thinking we dont need players and we have the right mix, this will keep happening,penrith,broncos cowboys all won during origin,we failed, against weak oposition,we can forget this year, and we need to bolster our team with recruits

callmack1

Staff member
Transfer Whispers: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/07102bcd6ef5885b63411fe51a9d3854

A bit of info there on a couple of Souths players.

I personally would really hate to lose Hame. he's one of our best forwards I reckon. However, he's certainly not irreplaceable and to be honest, it sounds like he's as good as gone.

Great news that we're going to re-sign Keaon! That's awesome!! Hopefully we can get it officially done.

Latest posts