What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench

Well here we are the NSW Cup GF day is upon us. What an effort by the boys to get this far. What a strong second half to the season they have had. We haven’t met the Bears in a GF for 97 years. We haven’t won this in 40 years. Lets make it title number 21 today for our reserve graders.

The Bears are such a quality team so they’ll really want it. Our boys will need to dig deep but hopefully having had last week off we have the fresher legs and hopefully will have the momentum to get over the line. Apparently they have sold 10,000 tickets for this arvo so it should be a cracking atmosphere. The Bears faithful will bring the noise but we can better them I have no doubt about it.

So come 2:59pm today Rabbitohs members and Rabbitohs supporters on ya feet let’s do this and get our boys home. LETS GO RABBITOHS GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY MY VOICE IS READY!!!

Wish i was with you brother,SSTID!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
So we win Cup, Rorters lose Cup, Flegg and NRLW my day is complete now and I can’t wipe that smile off my face!

Insane atmosphere at Commbank 10k felt like 20k the place was rocking. My voice is cooked the Burrow was in full voice!

Blake signed my jersey too and I thanked him for his great service to our club!

FA8503EE-116B-4110-BBA1-755188DC03D6.jpeg

Rabbits20

Immortal
I wondered at the game who it was with the trysaver on Pauga after he streaked away going through piss week defence from Pete and Duncan, it was our Captain footy Dean if he didn’t make it Pauga streaks away to score. A few mins later Hawko has the try assist for O’Neill that was a 12 point turn around massive in the context of the game.

I’ve seen a few Souths people on other forums and social media say Hawko was avg I say give yourselves an uppercut overall he managed that game pretty well besides a couple of errors. I’m proud of him.