What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
This is also my mail, i dont hold much hope we can afford him, the nrl wants to keep adding teams, this dilutes the talent pool, its pushing up the cost of players, and there arent many to buy, im not worried about losing injury prone sele,or knight and carty,but not buying young upand comers ,big boys is gona screw us next year

handyman2190

Bench
Hawkins has proved he’s not first grade standard. The need to find someone who can kick a ball more than 40m.
That maybe so but as with wine he maybe is getting better with experience,he was crowned nsw player of the year,kicks goals and may yet prove himself, me,id have grabbed clune from newcastle who proved he could steer a team around, but i think they are trying to give ilias more time, and prop is were we will experience our downfall next year, even if keon resigns and we use him at prop we will be short

Thumper

Juniors
That maybe so but as with wine he maybe is getting better with experience,he was crowned nsw player of the year,kicks goals and may yet prove himself, me,id have grabbed clune from newcastle who proved he could steer a team around, but i think they are trying to give ilias more time, and prop is were we will experience our downfall next year, even if keon resigns and we use him at prop we will be short
Tom tatola davvy DSF. Arrow. Shaq with another pre season will get stronger. Havilli plays middle. Tallis plays middle.

handyman2190

Bench
Tom tatola davvy DSF. Arrow. Shaq with another pre season will get stronger. Havilli plays middle. Tallis plays middle.
Weve lost knight,sele at prop and not replaced them and we were short this year,carty will be replaced from within, whos the utility?

Thumper

Juniors
Weve lost knight,sele at prop and not replaced them and we were short this year,carty will be replaced from within, whos the utility?
Knight was rubbish. Sele was good when he played. Tallis is the perfect utility. Can play middle. Can play edge and is fast enough to fill in at centre if he had to. I just gave you 6 props. We were only short because they had a freakish injury toll for middle forwards.

handyman2190

Bench
Knight was rubbish. Sele was good when he played. Tallis is the perfect utility. Can play middle. Can play edge and is fast enough to fill in at centre if he had to. I just gave you 6 props. We were only short because they had a freakish injury toll for middle forwards.
Your right knight was rubbish, sele When he played was good,but we used them all and now we are down 2, those youve mentioned were there and not enough,we are the only club 2 years no recruits,except wighton

Thumper

Juniors
Your right knight was rubbish, sele When he played was good,but we used them all and now we are down 2, those youve mentioned were there and not enough,we are the only club 2 years no recruits,except wighton
Who’s out there to recruit who’s better than what we already have?

handyman2190

Bench
Who’s out there to recruit who’s better than what we already have?
Im not talking about pricey players,that smith that just resigned at penriff, or brodie croft from knights, or from nsw cup, reserves.
Manly for all their cap stories just signed a tiger prop whos being compared with our junior, he was cheap,we could target these sorts,our reserves dont have big boppers

Thumper

Juniors
Im not talking about pricey players,that smith that just resigned at penriff, or brodie croft from knights, or from nsw cup, reserves.
Manly for all their cap stories just signed a tiger prop whos being compared with our junior, he was cheap,we could target these sorts,our reserves dont have big boppers
What a waste of time. Buying players for the sake of it. Even though they add no value to the side.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Well here we are the NSW Cup GF day is upon us. What an effort by the boys to get this far. What a strong second half to the season they have had. We haven’t met the Bears in a GF for 97 years. We haven’t won this in 40 years. Lets make it title number 21 today for our reserve graders.

The Bears are such a quality team so they’ll really want it. Our boys will need to dig deep but hopefully having had last week off we have the fresher legs and hopefully will have the momentum to get over the line. Apparently they have sold 10,000 tickets for this arvo so it should be a cracking atmosphere. The Bears faithful will bring the noise but we can better them I have no doubt about it.

So come 2:59pm today Rabbitohs members and Rabbitohs supporters on ya feet let’s do this and get our boys home. LETS GO RABBITOHS GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY MY VOICE IS READY!!!