What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billythekid

First Grade
Hate to write about the AFL but anyone see the new ad for 2023 on channel 7 for AFL. Gee they do it well

Fire away
Generally AFL trounce is in the marketing. Speaking of ads the new Kayo one goes in hard on FTA. The one with the Parra players saying how most of their games aren’t on FTA so you need Kayo.

I know we’ve had similar ads before but for some reason this one struck me. Can’t help but think we’re going to see ch9 slip even further behind this year.

Pneuma

First Grade
Generally AFL trounce is in the marketing. Speaking of ads the new Kayo one goes in hard on FTA. The one with the Parra players saying how most of their games aren’t on FTA so you need Kayo.

I know we’ve had similar ads before but for some reason this one struck me. Can’t help but think we’re going to see ch9 slip even further behind this year.
Interesting that people think afl trounce us in the marketing yet we trounce them in overall ratings. Must be a message there about their product?

mongoose

Coach

I saw one similar but its Broncos players. I think I saw it on YouTube actually....

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Absolutely trounced our main competitor in the pre-season ratings. I think they averaged about 25 000 per game on STB, off the top of my head on STB our lowest was about 67 000 and probably averaged about 140 000 per game over the two weeks. What the f**k is going on, oh! the injustice.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Anyone got the union figures
71 000 metro on Gem for last night`s match, pathetic, could only manage 24 000 in Queensland even though it was the Queensland team playing.
I watched a bit of the first half (as a mate of mine once said " I watch union when there`s no League on tv") to see this new brand of exciting union (you know the one with all the League rules) they`ve been hyping in the Herald. I had to laugh, several phases of going nowhere before the inevitable kick.
No ten metre rule kills that game and as long as they have rucks, they can`t have a ten metre rule. Dear-oh-deary me..

Wb1234

Referee
71 000 metro on Gem for last night`s match, pathetic, could only manage 24 000 in Queensland even though it was the Queensland team playing.
I watched a bit of the first half (as a mate of mine once said " I watch union when there`s no League on tv") to see this new brand of exciting union (you know the one with all the League rules) they`ve been hyping in the Herald. I had to laugh, several phases of going nowhere before the inevitable kick.
No ten metre rule kills that game and as long as they have rucks, they can`t have a ten metre rule. Dear-oh-deary me..
They were getting similar figures on fox and this is fta

lmaooooo

docbrown

Coach
The Super Rugby was beaten in its timeslot by old repeats of pommy shows The Yorkshire Vet and Escape To The Country on Seven Two. Not the main Seven channel. One of Seven’s digital channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts