What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pneuma

First Grade
Big Numbers for the NRL last night
Est I'd say near 1.3 Mill

Metro FTA 355K
BVOD est 70K
Reg est 250K
Foxtel 326K
Kayo est 275K

note the Aflol got clobbered by the NRL last night
Might have got 1.1 Mill all up
I think that’s a fair assessment mate

Wb1234

Referee

Metro FTA 355K
BVOD est 70K
Reg est 250K
Foxtel 326K
Kayo est 275K

And it was an amazing game of footy

shame parra didn’t play like that in the grand final

BlueandGold

Juniors

Metro FTA 355K
BVOD est 70K
Reg est 250K
Foxtel 326K
Kayo est 275K

Closer to 1.2m than 1.3m.

Kayo number is to high.

245k on Kayo
Regional 190k
Bvod 60k

1.175m

Still wins the night. NRL is on fire atm.

The_Wookie

Bench
Closer to 1.2m than 1.3m.

Kayo number is to high.

245k on Kayo
Regional 190k
Bvod 60k

1.175m

Still wins the night. NRL is on fire atm.

metro 355
based on the round 1 data (70.6% of STB), Kayo/Fox Go/Fox Now will come in at around 230k
BVOD averages 60k
Regionals are averaging 54% of the metro audience this year, so around 190

predict about 1.161 for the NRL, 1.042 for the AFL.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
He tweeted they...... may have .. got beaten LOL
Like hell
they absolutely did ....
And what`s this bullshit about hours viewed, never ever in my life have I seen this with any other ratings figures for anything, fullstop. It`s absolutely irrelevant to how many people were watching.
If anything it should mean that advertisers will be prepared to pay more , because of competition between advertisers to take advantage of the limited time to broadcast their adverts for their product or service.

Billythekid

First Grade
I like how all the dip shits in this thread want to attack the one guy who’s actually provides useful data in this thread. What the f**k do any of you bring except useless fanboy drivel and made up numbers wishful thinking numbers?

The wookie hardly shies away from saying when the NRL beats the AFL either so that’s a pretty unfair critiscm of him. He might be an AFL fan but he can actually be objective about data unlike the rest of you.

Edit: Also yeah the NRL is absolutely killing it and that should be the focus of the discussion.

Pneuma

First Grade
I like how all the dip shits in this thread want to attack the one guy who’s actually provides useful data in this thread. What the f**k do any of you bring except useless fanboy drivel and made up numbers wishful thinking numbers?

The wookie hardly shies away from saying when the NRL beats the AFL either so that’s a pretty unfair critiscm of him. He might be an AFL fan but he can actually be objective about data unlike the rest of you.

Edit: Also yeah the NRL is absolutely killing it and that should be the focus of the discussion.
Yeah tend to agree with this. He’s a gun when it comes to this stuff

Harry O

Juniors

I like your Edit and that's all that matters lol

Billythekid

First Grade
When do we actually get Kayo numbers? Kinda annoying that it feels like we’re always looking at estimated numbers.

Wb1234

Referee
And what`s this bullshit about hours viewed, never ever in my life have I seen this with any other ratings figures for anything, fullstop. It`s absolutely irrelevant to how many people were watching.
If anything it should mean that advertisers will be prepared to pay more , because of competition between advertisers to take advantage of the limited time to broadcast their adverts for their product or service.
Fumbler way of saying they are still number one since the ratings turned against them

Wb1234

Referee

The whole point of this thread now is to highlight nrl dominates afl in terms of ratings and when enough people realise this the tv deals will reflect this

The_Wookie

Bench
He tweeted they...... may have .. got beaten LOL
Like hell
they absolutely did ....

I dont make conclusive statements on ratings until ive actually got the data. this generally doesnt happen until the week after when consolidated and total tv ratings are in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts