What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
State of Origin - Game 1 2023 is the highest rating State of Origin game in Adelaide of all time
To all the negative Nellies that said the " real Football" campaign in Adelaide would turn off the locals. # @Perth Red.
On that point, the more I thought about the `Real Football` campaign the more I liked it. We want people making the comparisons between the codes and putting fumbleballs claims to be " the toughest code of sport in the world" under scrutiny by comparing it with the genuinely gladiatorial nature of the code on display at Adelaide oval on Wednesday night.
If you think that you have an edge over a competitor in your product, don`t be shy, highlight it, just like any good marketing campaign for any product, be it cars or chocolate, would.

Last edited:

Pneuma

First Grade
To all the negative Nellies that said the " real Football" would turn off the locals. # @Perth Red.
On that point, the more I thought about the `Real Football` campaign the more I liked it. We want people making the comparisons between the codes and putting fumbleballs claims to be " the toughest code of sport in the world" under scrutiny by comparing it with the genuinely gladiatorial nature of code on display at Adelaide oval on Wednesday night.
If you think that you have an edge over a competitor in your product, don`t be shy, highlight it, just like any good marketing campaign for any product, be it cars or chocolate, would.
Perth Red is a coward who is embarrassed by the great game he pretends to love.

Diesel

Referee
It was the first time I’ve watched the raiders for a while and noticed just how stacked the team is. Obviously exposure is a good thing rather than seeing broncos or Souths every Thursday or Friday

was the flogball game a 6th vs 15th type thing or involving one of the bigger clubs

docbrown

Coach
I totally forgot the A-League Grand Final was on. I've been out of the loop. Is 174k good for them of late for a GF?

Also - I'm pretty sure that Waratahs vs Pasifika was on the main 9 channel in NSW last night. It doesn't appear to have made the 130k cut off.

Colk

First Grade
I totally forgot the A-League Grand Final was on. I've been out of the loop. Is 174k good for them of late for a GF?

Also - I'm pretty sure that Waratahs vs Pasifika was on the main 9 channel in NSW last night. It doesn't appear to have made the 130k cut off.

I totally forgot it was on as well. I’m glad that Central Coast won though

Vibing

Juniors

wookie will crunch the numbers

but I'd think 174K for 5 capital cities with a combined population of 17 million is appalling
it was on paramount too so more viewers there but with no data published
who'd know how many watched it there

some regionals
250K on FTA on the main channel maybe

Starkers

Bench
Aside from the A League GF being a smash up, fans are turned off with the sale of GF rights to Sydney. On top of that, just goes to show you need News Ltd to get coverage. Super Rugy would be feeling the same about it too.

The first game was an absolute cracker despite the lop-sided scoreline. High quality Rugby League.
Dolphins hung in there as usual. Absence of an experienced dummy-half probably cost them in the territory battle.

Pity we don't get the figures for Sky NZ viewers. Fox ratings are not a true reflection of Warriors popularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.