What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 TV/Fox/Streaming Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
We started to change it by bringing in one weekend origin game. Seemed to work well. Audience was higher than the weds night games, game was a pre sell out, clubs and fixtures less compromised, better value to hosting cities with more people travelling. Then we went back for no good reason I can see.

Vibing

Juniors
I believe the AFL game was a bludger too?
no what?

surely not , they're all blockbusters Ive heard

big barney frankfurters 350th last night
talk of the town ..
21K in Sydney watching

more people watched in Brisbane

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Some dildo on ABC radio was wanking on about how Butter Fountain has inspired the peoplle of NSW people blah blah blah blah blah

f**king delusional the lot of them
I don`t watch the ABC any more they have completely lost the plot, however I did stumble across the Drum (had to just look that up to get the name) the other day and saw a bunch of North Shore types bleating about jelly fish invading their beaches. WTF "the people`s broadcaster". These people have nothing but disdain for anything associated with the working classes and they make it patently obvious.

Billythekid

First Grade
I don`t watch the ABC any more they have completely lost the plot, however I did stumble across the Drum (had to just look that up to get the name) the other day and saw a bunch of North Shore types bleating about jelly fish invading their beaches. WTF "the people`s broadcaster". These people have nothing but disdain for anything associated with the working classes and they make it patently obvious.
So you don’t actually watch the ABC and you’ve decided you can judge all of their content by watching a few minutes of the drum?

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
So you don’t actually watch the ABC and you’ve decided you can judge all of their content by watching a few minutes of the drum?
I still watch the news and generally catch a few minutes of the 7.30 Report (before I turn over or off) to get the gist of how painfully socially conscious they`ve become.

Vibing

Juniors

Nothing exciting. Crickets going to hurt this round.
Yea , some attention being taken away by the cricket & this will only continue for both codes with the ashes starting next week

Thurs
NRL with everything accounted for about 780K ( crap all bottom 4 match up with one regional side )
Last night about 800K for the Ch 9 game

Crokers 300th rated well for the early Friday game
about 430K

The aflol
about 830K on Friday & about 900K last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts